Staffordshire firearms fac ??

Well i applied for my fac approx 14-18 weeks ago and im yet to hear anything from them my cheque was cashed soon as it was sent and at the time my references had missed a few parts on there forms so they were semt back to them to be completed and sent back which they did as soon as they got them back since then nothing , now i was going to just give the firearms department a ring just to see how things were going and just a rough idea of time i know i did this when i put in for my shotgun years ago and wasnt a problem , now ive tried ringing them but its just an ortamated line that lops back round and tells you nothing of any use other than the weighting time is approx 12 weeks so that a load of junk and ive also tried e-mailing them but the e-mail address doesnt seem to work either so has anyone had any dealing with them recently with regard putting in for an fac and how long did it take , does anyone have anyy contct details or any info on times or anything would be great :thumbs:

when you ring the number and the atomated answers it gives u a choice of which number to press press number 5 it says its to speak to someone erjently but it will put you strait through to the f a office there is only four people working at the moment but thats what i did :about four times a week lol: