FIRST TRIP UP THE DALES

Had a look up the dales last night, vin came with me and we met up with fuji and ginnyspinner , that had scrappy doo ,,,, I had Venus , and vin had Molly,,,

Weather wasn't all that ,, no wind,, a bit due'y,,, any colder and there would have been a frost,, there wern going to be any great scores that was for shure ,,, but it was just good to get the dogs out and get a few under our belts,, bit of dog and ferret food to boot.

Well we ended up with an even 40, and feck me was I knackered,,, cheers lads

lamping12912005.jpg

• Like 18

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a look up the dales last night, vin came with me and we met up with fuji and ginnyspinner , that had scrappy doo ,,,, I had Venus , and vin had Molly,,,   Weather wasn't all that ,, no wind,, a

What's happened to the gate tomo? Well done nice haul.

That's the first time I have seen vin without his sunglasses on lo. ...........

Thanks for the night out TOMO... We should of waited a day or two blowing a gale here today!

All the dogs ran great for the beginning of the season... Was chuffed with scrappy he did everything asked of him.. Cant wait to get him fit see what he can do, im going to get him out couple times before holiday!