Badger cull approved

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Many a true word is said in jest..............................   By day they're just two 'ordinary' has been celebrities:   But as darkness falls they like to dress up and play:  

Reminds me about Blaster Bates going on about when he was a sheriff in the USa, he saw one farmer painting Cow on the side of a Cow, the farmer explained it was hunting season, if he did not paint cow

soon be another appeal or some other way to postpone it

Posted Images

While I'm in fully in favour of a cull, I feel sorry for the people carrying it out, and any other legitimate shooters in the cull areas. There's going to be countless ignorant and stupid people sneaking about the countryside at all hours, doing anything and everything they can to save a cuddly little Brock..

This is an extract from one of their sites:

We will be out in the fields before and during the cull, stopping and making citizen’s arrests on marksmen/women when we can, filming, rescuing injured badgers and neutralizing bait points when we find them.

If ever there was an accident waiting to happen, this is it.

:doh:

Let's hope the full weight of the law is used to protect the people carrying out the cull (and their families and property),