photo-1.jpg

photo-2.jpg

photo-3.jpg

my wee girls near 21m and she loves the dogs to , specially her grandas springers lol ... she really likes the horses to , she'll be coming out in the field soon as shes old enough and so will her wee sister ,

dot them same wellies for my wee girl to shh :laugh:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Take my 5 year old grandson out as often as possible, he loves it, keeps trying to tell his mother that he needs to stay with us full time because the dogs and ferrets "Need Him"

Been taking a step son out for the last few years now,he was 10 the other day has had his own net bag,locator set etc for a few years and to be honest has never moaned once about being cold,bored or k

heres my young at her lesson today

Posted Images

Well my 2 year old son hats being inside. Always wants out getting my to fix things in the garden for him.

He absolutely adores the dogs and watching them run. He cracks me up with the ferrets when they're in the hammock 'daddy it's hiding' :laugh: when I'm away he's the one that handles the ferrets for me!!!! As the missus is good and cleans them but won't touch them. Which works out good because I'm away for weeks at a time so they get handled while I'm not there!

Decided to get him a kit (mine really but something he can call his own) and he has it 24/7, hes really gentle with the 'baby'. Ive put pics up in the ferret section.

Had him out last night plucking a crow for the ferrets and feeding them chicken wings.

He just loves it. Everything to do with animals.

went for a look in pets at home yesterday and he screamed across a packed shop 'look daddy, FERRET FOOD!!!' pointing at the rabbits. The customers were mortified but I was well chuffed he had realised what it was I was feeding them.

Only lately have I realised just how much he is taking on so have started educating him a lot more, explaining why I am doing it and he's really getting Into it. He's more of a hindrance just now but give it 12 months and I will have him out with the ferrets working them himself and loving it!!

I'll be really proud if he has his own hutch, cares for them and works them. Mean all my effort was worth while :thumbs:

UNTIL GIRLS AND CARS TAKE OVER!

how cute are ALL of the kids on this thread :wub:

Id just like to say how proud the lot of you's should be of yourselves, being a dad is one thing but being a Father is another, a Father will teach his kids all he knows and show them right from wrong, give them something to look forward to and an interest. And its so refreshing to see kids out in the fresh air hunting/fishing with their daddy's they all look like they love it, saves them sitting indoors playing games or watching tv.

And i bet all of your kids will look up to you and respect you when they grow up - because they will remember who it was who taught them to hunt/fish. Your kids are so lucky to have a Father like you, vise versa :yes:

Seriously hats off and respect to every last one of you, :thumbs:

taken my little girl out following hunt since she was 1 and half and she loves it...shes 3 now and likes to help feed the hounds and likes to walk out with them and throw them biscuits...got to work on her whipping skills though..i keep getting whacked with it.. :cray:

how cute are ALL of the kids on this thread :wub:

Id just like to say how proud the lot of you's should be of yourselves, being a dad is one thing but being a Father is another, a Father will teach his kids all he knows and show them right from wrong, give them something to look forward to and an interest. And its so refreshing to see kids out in the fresh air hunting/fishing with their daddy's they all look like they love it, saves them sitting indoors playing games or watching tv.

And i bet all of your kids will look up to you and respect you when they grow up - because they will remember who it was who taught them to hunt/fish. Your kids are so lucky to have a Father like you, vise versa :yes:

Seriously hats off and respect to every last one of you, :thumbs:

Mo, my father never took me as a kid, his best friend and labourer did, from as far back as I can remember ( about 5 or 6 I reckon) we went, hunting, fishing, bird nesting he showed me the lot. He died last year aged 57 and it was like losing a Dad, anyone who invests that much time into you from such a young age has a lasting effect on you. When my son was born he put in the local paper a congrtulations with a note saying how he was going to teach him to fish, hunt etc...... unfortunately he only came out once with my son as he was ill by the time my son was old enough, I made sure we had 1 good last day out though with my brother too.

He was a good man and exactly what a father should be......... it's not all about money, sweets, toys etc.... kids want your time...

ATB

Kev

• Like 2