Pig photo

Guest pbman

pig1.jpg

I saw this photo of a large pig shot in florida, on another board. It attacked the man who shot it, lucky for him he had a shooting iron, on him. It went 1,100 lbs. How big do they get over in the Uk?EU?

pig2.jpg

Originaly it was domesticated, but they run wild in the woods, in several parts of the us, and they have for many generations. That was one we would consider "wild" as we only have one small pig like animinal native to north america. Its in the southwest and it doesn't get very big.

We have them here in oklhoma, i've never heard of any getting that big, but they do get up to several hundred pounds, and they are mean as hell.

That is fooking big'un :icon_eek: Nice hand cannon too :blink:

Them Feral Pigs are sure big.....I have heard quite a few people say they are not as aggressive as the European wild Boar..looking at the vids of overseas feral pig hunting with dogs they look easier to take than wild boar...the main sort around these parts are Polish stock all escapees and all very agile and very aggressive when the youngs about!! :no: Big boar in the south of the UK weigh 500lb+!!!

Edited by reload
Guest Geordie

Jeezaaz,that thing is huge :D

I suppose something that size could only be taken by shooting it, dogs wouldnt have any chance,or would they?????

Anyone ever heard of something that big being taken by dogs??? if so what type/cross would be able to manage something that size????

Jeezaaz,that thing is huge :D

I suppose something that size could only be taken by shooting it, dogs wouldnt have any chance,or would they?????

Anyone ever heard of something that big being taken by dogs??? if so what type/cross would be able to manage something that size????

Tank x great dane mate should do the job :lol: