Bedlington/Whippet Pups For Sale

are you sure these are 1st cross?? dam pure whippet and sire pure beddy ,as the 1st cross shouldn't produce black/blue with a large white patch on the back ,i have bred this 1st cross ,and greyhound x beddy 1st cross and in all my years never had that colouring, have had them with white feet and a little on the chest but never that amount of white on their backs ???

ooooooooooooohhhhh Mr coyote did i upset slap my wrist :rtfm: iv obviuosly pricked your large 20 YEARS OF EXSPIRIANCE ego OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH so sorry, if you have obviously got all this exsperiance why would you need to question the man on the breeding of his pups, i mean you state in your innocent queation on your first thread that you had never seen a bedlinghton puppys FIRTS CROSS! with such colouration, why then in all your 20 exspiriance did you need to ask the road you already KNOW, OBVIUOSLY YOU MUST BE THE ONLY PERSON IN ENGLAND TO BRED FIRST CROSS BED/ WHIPPS / GREYHOUNDS AS YOU HAVE NEER SEEN ANY OTHER COLOURING OTHER THAN YOUR BREEDIING! steph newman my partner well your time! worked as head man for tommy and dot unwin eg todos prefix from 17 then went on to do his own private training of greyhounds and bred several of the prefix hunsdon dogs, we have just come back from ireland from the hollyoaks stud ireland,40 years exspiriance greyhounds and lurchers, if you go to the thread snatch the movie dogs you se a tiny bit of what we bred,the dog we bred an are working now, started witha greyhound brood bitch that was bred out f moral support, to easy and slow litter sister , that on the dam line of our lurchers and the farther line is onr to seven, who ran up the champion stakes and won the puppy champion stakes, my man sed if you wnat to inslt me again by calling me a prick again because spelling iam dyslesixic , my husband sed that he will meet you any were between lincs and essex,and call me a prick to my face, while he stands there , dont hide behind the coputer with childish remarks and insults l think ive sed enough would like to insult me about the kind of terrier I have bred and worked over the years , and the people who are proud to have dogs from our lines, and need to brag to sell em! sorry if ive offend others on the forum, but i cant stand blown up toads who critise other people in order to make their self aear educated ect, yes iam dyslexic, whats your exscuse , in my education as a sychatric counselloe try klooking up narsistic personalitie disorder for starters !!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bedlington/Whippet 1st cross pups for sale Dogs & Bitches Blue with rough or broken coats Dam from Laguna line Sire The Boss out of Raving Rooney Both working   All strong lively pups  

Nightshadow i would like to aplogise that an argument ensued on your advertisement for your pups, i broke two of my cardinal personel rules , lowering my tone through argument, and what may have seemed like braging, to others i aplogise genuinely, and lurcher bitch dont leave the site ,you make the site intresting , and have done some good work , do realy look like your picture with your finger up ?coz my husaband rekons your sexy, lol i'l have to stick ,a sticky plaster over you picture every time he goes on si :tongue4: te lol.

Mr coyote. are you that skint,that to sell your last pup ,you need to put dought in other peoples minds about other peoples dog/pups breeding, i have seen over nearly 40 years in lurchers more than one bedlington first cross ,that had white markings, one was infact white with blue fawn patches, if you had half a brain you would see in the photo of the whippet mother,that she is partie coloured with a white ring around her neck,is it not possible then?that the bitch cannnot pass on the some of her white marking!or ami'wrong in thinking that she is 50% of the breeding of these pups. i stake my reputation on this, any one who knows me in the dog game, knows i dont talk bollocks and i cant stand girly bitching, how many litters have you bred, to state you think you are such an exspert on the genetics of beddlington /whippet i hope you feel pissed off, as much as you have unesarely upset the man about his pups,for what reason? for why? do you feel you have to make such ignorant accusations, if you think iam a mug whos talking out of arse, iam known all over england ireland,by proper dog blokes, who dont try slag other peoples dogs/litter down, to make their self look knowledgeble, iam fecking rageing, there are some old time dog blokes on here i know, who wouldnt even bother to write such petty accusations, no wonder we lost the fecking fight against blair, how could we ever have hope to win, when small minded idiots what to rip one anothers reputation apart for no other reason than jealousy or boredom and . with bitchy childishly sad remarks, all i can say is i reckonn theres a lot of armchair sportsmen out there, who instead of geting of their arses ,sit and get bored so they flick through the classiffieds, picking holes in others, and thats their adranaline rush,saaaaaaaaaaaad! steph the dog, :no:

I have been breeding dogs for 20+ years and i run a successfull breeding kennels ,breeding racing greyhounds,bedlington x greyhounds and bedlington x whippets,i asked a simple question as ive made many a phone call in relation to puppies that have been advertised as first cross and then on the phone they have turned around and said well the mum is...... and the dad is.... and so are not actually 1st cross,the picture of the mother was added after my original post! if it eases your ego to barage me with your ranting then go ahead. oh and btw i certainly don't need the money!! next time use spellcheck you pr***

BARRAGE has two r's Pr**k!(use spellcheck).

cracking looking pups. surely the most important thing is that the pups get good homes with responsible owners. whatever the breeding or colour of a lurcher pup we all pay our money and take a chance! good luck selling the rest of the pups.

Coyote,

Thank you for your apology.

It is an unfortunate problem with email that the message gets misinterpreted. Thanks also shelleywarwick & others for your support but enough has been said.

But I also like LB,Frank & Molly, will not participate in any forum & will only view until the hunting season re-starts. I enjoy looking at other people's dogs & have made good contacts & friends from this site.

All the best.

2 bitch pups left