PM for all enquiries

• Like 1

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bedlington/Whippet 1st cross pups for sale Dogs & Bitches Blue with rough or broken coats Dam from Laguna line Sire The Boss out of Raving Rooney Both working   All strong lively pups  

the one on the left of the pic with the white shoulders, dog or bitch, spoken for, i dont want one and aren't pissing you about just interesting colour!

Edited by COMPO

are you sure these are 1st cross?? dam pure whippet and sire pure beddy ,as the 1st cross shouldn't produce black/blue with a large white patch on the back ,i have bred this 1st cross ,and greyhound x beddy 1st cross and in all my years never had that colouring, have had them with white feet and a little on the chest but never that amount of white on their backs ???

I can assure you that these ARE beddlington/whippet First cross, the bitch being the whippet, this is her second litter and some of the last litter where of the same markings. People on HL have seen & bought these pups with no doubt as to their parentage.

The bitch has a large white collar as you can hopefully see in the picture.

Also, to add interest about what colour /markings can be produced, I have seen a Bedlington/Greyhound that is 80% white!

i find that hard to believe, im not going to argue with you about it, as ive also sold numerous 1st cross litters on here, and my reputation speaks for itself, as i put " in all my years of breeding them, it has never happened to me" it was my experience not an accusation !!!

I don't what an argument.

Maybe I read your comment wrong, it read to me that you were saying these are not Bedlington/Whippet 1st cross. In saying this you have now put doubt in other people's minds.

I'm saying that they absolutely are and I would stake my reputation on it.

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding your point. Is it to ask me about the pups or showing an interest in the markings or telling me that they are not what I'm saying they are?

Mr coyote. are you that skint,that to sell your last pup ,you need to put dought in other peoples minds about other peoples dog/pups breeding, i have seen over nearly 40 years in lurchers more than one bedlington first cross ,that had white markings, one was infact white with blue fawn patches, if you had half a brain you would see in the photo of the whippet mother,that she is partie coloured with a white ring around her neck,is it not possible then?that the bitch cannnot pass on the some of her white marking!or ami'wrong in thinking that she is 50% of the breeding of these pups. i stake my reputation on this, any one who knows me in the dog game, knows i dont talk bollocks and i cant stand girly bitching, how many litters have you bred, to state you think you are such an exspert on the genetics of beddlington /whippet i hope you feel pissed off, as much as you have unesarely upset the man about his pups,for what reason? for why? do you feel you have to make such ignorant accusations, if you think iam a mug whos talking out of arse, iam known all over england ireland,by proper dog blokes, who dont try slag other peoples dogs/litter down, to make their self look knowledgeble, iam fecking rageing, there are some old time dog blokes on here i know, who wouldnt even bother to write such petty accusations, no wonder we lost the fecking fight against blair, how could we ever have hope to win, when small minded idiots what to rip one anothers reputation apart for no other reason than jealousy or boredom and . with bitchy childishly sad remarks, all i can say is i reckonn theres a lot of armchair sportsmen out there, who instead of geting of their arses ,sit and get bored so they flick through the classiffieds, picking holes in others, and thats their adranaline rush,saaaaaaaaaaaad! steph the dog, :no: