• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The price of them is extortionate! f**k Thats MY opinion

elementary my dear watson

says the man who starts a post on PW slagging this site  i have been a member on here for a while iv meet some great lads who are real country man.iv neen on thl for a couple of weeks and whats and

i think 600 is way to much i felt embarris when i sold one for 400 to a stranger i gave the other one to a friend last week at 5 half month old and there mother larford abbie out of larford cateran xlarford gwen and there granfather on the father side is scimitar my bitchs half brother and theres plently of ftch in that line drop ya price its hard out there at the monment.ive just add a bitch jab to stop her avin pups me ypung dog got to his half sister

Well of behalf of the scum of the site(mods) you are more than welcome to advertise your pups if you pay the donation fee, £5 from the potential £600 a pup is a drop in the ocean, although i doubt the pikeys, theives, scumbags will pay that................

MUG!

He's already advertised them .............

Be a shame if the thread went.

Well of behalf of the scum of the site(mods) you are more than welcome to advertise your pups if you pay the donation fee, £5 from the potential £600 a pup is a drop in the ocean, although i doubt the pikeys, theives, scumbags will pay that................

MUG!

They are all gone, i just bought them for you x

MUG!

They are all gone, i just bought them for you x

They might entertain Loony Tunes for half an hour :laugh:

As has been said already £600 for pups with an average dam I am not surprised after all the bitch line plays the biggest part in the outcome IMHO. Never ceases to amaze me how some people think putting a bin dog to a champion warrants prices like that :hmm: not saying yours is that's just a general comment. I sold a litter of cockers earlier in the year £200 a pup 3/4 of the litter sold before she dropped them, all to working homes as well. Drop your prices a bit even £100 less would probably help atb with your sale.

who is the sire?

who bred the bitch?

What was the aim of the breeding?

what traits did the bitch have or carry that made it worth breeding?

what makes the stud worth breeding from?

are the parents PRA tested?

are the pups sold with endorsements on their papers?