the ability of the bull x as a alrounder

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In the right hands they can be trained to do pretty much anything any other cross can do .The problem is that 75% of bull crosses have probably got more brains and sense than their owners so dont get

Bringing on my young dog this season.. can’t wait to start showing him bits and pieces, most forward dog I’ve ever owned. He’s currently 28” tts I’d say he’s done growing. Plenty of pace and very swit

This terrier first cross made 28. ?

Posted Images

3 hours ago, morton said:

Its a sad reflection of lurchers and their ownership now when folk mention a Bullx as an allrounder.Its a reflection of the accepted standards now when a mutt will never have the capacity to do half of what an allrounder was expected to achieve,achieves what allround lurcher owner is willing to accept now.

Silly ole bollox, you can’t see past the end of your Pinocchio nose.

Edited by dogmandont
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, blackmaggie said:

So what can yours do of the above Morton that a 3/4 grey / bull  or a 5/8 can't alot of bullxs are natural retrievers and eager to please and easy trained unlike beddy influenced dogs  i bet the bull x can dig in deeper when needed and tested properly will be  a alrounder and find that extra gear when needed more than your mutts I suspect 

Still no bite yet ?

Cheers, D.

• 11 months later...

Bringing on my young dog this season.. can’t wait to start showing him bits and pieces, most forward dog I’ve ever owned. He’s currently 28” tts I’d say he’s done growing. Plenty of pace and very switch on for a young dog.

80239B9D-5FCB-482D-8B7E-6978EF9DB616.jpeg

4378C092-94C9-4FDD-BEFC-8564FA75831C.jpeg

• Like 9
31 minutes ago, 'sully' said:

Bringing on my young dog this season.. can’t wait to start showing him bits and pieces, most forward dog I’ve ever owned. He’s currently 28” tts I’d say he’s done growing. Plenty of pace and very switch on for a young dog.

80239B9D-5FCB-482D-8B7E-6978EF9DB616.jpeg

4378C092-94C9-4FDD-BEFC-8564FA75831C.jpeg

Cracking dog mate best of luck with it 

• Like 1

Same as any other cross I recon if you can be assed to train them and bring them on in stages I’ve seen a couple of good uns just as effective. Only difference with this cross is most people want a point an aim dog for lamping harder things and in a rush with them entering then when it comes to rabbits there crunched up an have to go chasing the dog to relieve it of the catch ??I think with this cross is a good un tbh in the right hands