my soft dog

i went for a walk with my son in is pushchair and my 2 lurchers it was a lovely night untill some twat with a bullcross let is dog off it crossed the road and came towards the pushchair my lurcher dog is as soft as kitten but he went at the bullcross when it came near the pushchair the bloke just watched as i tryed to look after my son and keep the dog away yes he was one of them pissheads who walk round with there dogs off the lead i am just glad my soft dog never let me and my son down because it could have been really nasty

Had similar things happen to me a few times when out with the pram and dogs, not with bull crosses though, just owners with no idea. They think your been a bit harsh when you shift their mutt out of reach of the pram. My old bitch is very protective against any dog coming near, she'll have a go straight away to warn them, but she's a bit fearfull of g.shepherds and akita's. Makes my blood boil.

should of folded its ribbs and the owner it is a joke when your walking your dogs on a lead and you get f**k witts with not a care in the world glad your dog stood its ground but not nice for the child in the pushchair i all ways carry a good stick when walking the dog out local and i will crack the dogs if they come running at me and my dog atb .

• Like 2

Me : "Call your dog please, call your dog please"

Answer : "He's all right, he won't hurt you or your dogs, he's only playing"

Me : "Mine are on their leads and don't take kindly to loose dogs sniffing at them"

Answer : "He's all right I said"

Dogs : "Growl, growl, growl, growl, bite, bite, bite, bite" :blink::icon_eek:

Me : " I did ask you to call the f*&cking thing, now keep it on a lead if you can't control it"

How many times has this scenario occured? Only about once week FFS, tosser owners :doh::wallbash:

Rant over

Cheers, D.

• Like 3

i this does p*ss you off i normally ask them to put it on the lead falling that just hoof the dog i dont see why i should put up with wresling with the leader cos they cant be bothered and by now i'm right on my toes just in case they come over cos i've hoofed their dog

millybot

This is the reason why i always have my labrador off the lead but at heal all the time when I'm walking the dogs. She'll stay at heal unless i tell her otherwise and she'll protect me and the other dogs. It's usually bloody women around here walking bloody boxers or labradoodles. They do tend to give us a wide birth now and generally make sure there dogs are on the lead when they see us.

Well wait to you's hear what happened to me - worst luck in the world me .!

Was walking him through the village where i used to live on the lead as always and down came running a collie - well f**k me i knew what was coming, Mo Chara kept warning the dog off and it was snapping at him and running away and running back again (all over the road) so i just kept walking because no owner was to be seen the dog was just aloud to run about as it liked all the time. Got down facing the green on the other side of the road and this dog kept bouncing around Mo Chara and snapping at him then............

Mo Chara snapped back and the dog ran across the road in front of traffic and everyone was looking at me as if i fecking shoo'd it into the traffic ffs, i thought that it would stay across the road but 2 mins later it started to run across the road then......

BANG the fecking thing got hit by a black jeep that drove on, i was horrified at witnessing the dog being killed like. 2 people across the road was looking at me as if i killed it.!! I ended up going up to the owners house and explained his dog is lying dead at the side of the road and the reason why - he gave me nasty dirty looks for 2 years after it happened.

• Like 2

Well wait to you's hear what happened to me - worst luck in the world me .!

Was walking him through the village where i used to live on the lead as always and down came running a collie - well f**k me i knew what was coming, Mo Chara kept warning the dog off and it was snapping at him and running away and running back again (all over the road) so i just kept walking because no owner was to be seen the dog was just aloud to run about as it liked all the time. Got down facing the green on the other side of the road and this dog kept bouncing around Mo Chara and snapping at him then............

Mo Chara snapped back and the dog ran across the road in front of traffic and everyone was looking at me as if i fecking shoo'd it into the traffic ffs, i thought that it would stay across the road but 2 mins later it started to run across the road then......

BANG the fecking thing got hit by a black jeep that drove on, i was horrified at witnessing the dog being killed like. 2 people across the road was looking at me as if i killed it.!! I ended up going up to the owners house and explained his dog is lying dead at the side of the road and the reason why - he gave me nasty dirty looks for 2 years after it happened.

I was walkin the dogs last year when this black mutt looked like a staff x came running across the road at me and the dogs

but it didnt make it some woman ran it over and then gets out asumes that i own it and says you should of had it on a lead blah blah blah....

when she finished her rant i told her its not my dog you'd want to see the look on her face then lol

she put it in the car and took it away some lunatics out there :thumbs: