1/2 cross black, 25/26inch tts, athletic build good strong dog

Genuine reason for sale I've had to split this dog from my others as its fighting with my other boy dogs. His temperament is a bit wild would need a good introduction to boy dogs but he the type of dog u would take out alone or with a bitch. He's a good dog day and night. Verry fast for a bull x and solid too. Would be a good dog to the [bANNED TEXT] person. I'm on a I pad so I can't upload pics so pm me an il send u 1 threw txt. 1 st to c this dog will buy it garunteed. He's 3 yrs old and a great dog apart from he's not cattle broken n could b quiet loud if he went to a new home. This dog does have its problems I won't lie but it's also a good hard dog. Any questions let me no px welcome for a good pulling dog trials welcome also u would av to be willing to travel to Liverpool. Read this carefully before ringin me no time wasters. 250 for dog look forward to hearing from u.

honest post, 3 years old so ready for some work. no bull shit and you know were you stand with the dog, price is abit steep but good on you fella for being honest f**k the thl members, 99% are the same

WhAt fukcin use is dog that's fighting and wants to eat anything that moves?

honest post, 3 years old so ready for some work. no bull shit and you know were you stand with the dog, price is abit steep but good on you fella for being honest f**k the thl members, 99% are the same

WhAt fukcin use is dog that's fighting and wants to eat anything that moves?

dont forget its noisy lol. basically it wants to kill other "boy" dogs and isnt stock brocken ! sounds a nightmare to me but good luck with the £250 sale :icon_eek:
Guest long-tail

i spent years going out alone lamping with a single dog never once came across cows or any other dog for that matter in my particular area,ok would not suit me now but by feck bet there is someone that could use it easy to sit and c**t you off but you said its got its faults so hope you find it a good home :thumbs:

Edited by long-tail
  • Like 2