scout x nettle

what dog u got out of scout x nettle ... she was just an allround lurcher killed everything but not excelled at anything.. he was a good friend of mine so let hm use scout on her.. i remember one day down fen i think it was her first trip she got on a hare and ran it for about 4 mins hare came past us and went through a 5 bar gate i thought bitch would stop at gate cos she was f****d and wasnt fit but she cleared gate and killed hare after another 30 secs..good hearted bitch that day ,, lad was over the moon when scout x nettle won forley this yr

Edited by karlsberg

what dog u got out of scout x nettle ... she was just an allround lurcher killed everything but not excelled at anything.. he was a good friend of mine so let hm use scout on her.. i remember one day down fen i think it was her first trip she got on a hare and ran it for about 4 mins hare came past us and went through a 5 bar gate i thought bitch would stop at gate cos she was f****d and wasnt fit but she cleared gate and killed hare after another 30 secs..good hearted bitch that day ,, lad was over the moon when scout x nettle won forley this yr

bought adog from woodj couple of years back he fell offf a cliff coursing broke alot of bones,so we took some alitter from him,looked very like toby off fen fever