7 months for a variation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can you believe it took 7 f*********ng months for a variation, im happy to name and shame DEVON & CORNWALL police force for this shambles which left me with no certificate and no way to buy ammo, and subsequent loss of permission!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will be recieving my updated FAC this week im told, and the day it arrives on my mat i will be writing an official complaint to the chief constable, has anyone had to wait this long?

Warwickshire are a hell of a lot quicker, the standard time would probably be a coupl,e of weeks I would imagine.

I once drove to the Police HQ - Firearms Dept (about a 30 minute drive) and they carried out a variation supplying the new FAC there and then, it literally took half an hour.

I that half an hour they even made me a coffee!!

Sorry to hear about that mate what a nightmare especially as you lost a permission.

I'm pleased to say South Yorkshire Police are switched on never had an issue with them

Sorry to hear about that mate what a nightmare especially as you lost a permission.

I'm pleased to say South Yorkshire Police are switched on never had an issue with them

theyr shite they took 13 weeks to do me one an lost me ticket along the wsay

:icon_eek: I hope Avon and Somerset dont take that long. As i only sent off for my variation yesterday.

rang them today avon and somershite that is sent off for an fac 2nd of june they

said it would 12weeks now there telling me they have fac app, sitting there from jan and april :icon_eek:

she said qoute your in the que so try to make a time scale for that ?? has they carnt

can you believe it took 7 f*********ng months for a variation, im happy to name and shame DEVON & CORNWALL police force for this shambles which left me with no certificate and no way to buy ammo, and subsequent loss of permission!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will be recieving my updated FAC this week im told, and the day it arrives on my mat i will be writing an official complaint to the chief constable, has anyone had to wait this long?

thats shit mate let us know how yu get on wi complaint

I called Gwent and was told "We are getting Variations turned around in 10 days at the moment!" I think by that they meant "We turn the Variation forms in the tray once every 10 days!" 5-6 Weeks later and still waiting!! I have called by the way 3 weeks back and was told it's about to get sorted!!! Yeah Right