heres my great hope for next season,

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

iceman I kept pits for 23 years,I have lurchers for 32 years,im not braging but I know how to feed,condition and exercise to the limit,to me its all mind over matter,idont mind what anyone says cause

I think I'd like to see a bit more weight on a 7 1/2 month pup, also. Good luck with it.   Cheers.

sometimes the photos just dont show what your seeing trust me im an expert in shite photo`s

richie didnt want to say much about that,after a long course he nabbed it close to cover.Well pleased I was.its just the way he comes out in photos,hes a ribby looking yoke but hes in tip top condition,I make sure of that.anyway thats the end of debate now,I know what condition hes in,thats all the matters.

Hes actually carrying a decent bit of weight guys,I put a photo of him on Hills and fens and he looks the same,his ribs are like a barrell but hes very well fed.I'll get better photos of him in a minute and you'll see what Im saying.hes on beef mince,chicken ,dog meal and all the rest.His half brother is on there too and he has the same look.

Ive seen several Saluki based dog's that have been a nightmare to get weight on them...it's there make up as long distance runner's that make them look skinny..when realy there are healthy and eat for fun..

heres a box of fatty beef he eats and chicken I use,plus dog meal.2 euro a box,bargain or what,he has a varied diet,goats whole carcasses when i have em,have no worries hes well fed,

IMG_4526.jpg

IMG_4527.jpg

here as a pup hes eaten as much as he wants and STILL a ribby get

013-Copy.jpg

052-2.jpg

• Like 2

Where you get all that for two euro powerful.Dont listen to some people on here pups looks like get get well feed if dogs does not put weight on so be it.As long as there full energy and happy thats all matters.To many people on here think they know it all there dogs eat from gold bowls and are feed 5 star stuff from Gordon and only drink the best off mountain spring water.Any how best luck with the pup

• Like 3

iceman I kept pits for 23 years,I have lurchers for 32 years,im not braging but I know how to feed,condition and exercise to the limit,to me its all mind over matter,idont mind what anyone says cause it just dont matter :D i know their in good nick end of.as for the meat,my mates involved in the food industry and he gets it handy for me.I have a freezer full of it,great stuff it is too.

FF during the winter my place is likely to have numerous dead bodys hanging about,lol.Luckily the kids arent traumatised and the wife just doesnt care :laugh:

• Like 5

if you believe that shite then its back to school for ye kid.these salukis are about thousands of years,and for good reason.they stood the test of time,you are under the misconception that salukis are soft,how wrong you are,they are versatile scud missiles that when bred right and entered right can just about take any quarry put in front of them.............except my black bitch,lol shes a tad delicate :laugh: