Meat supplier in Ireland

cheers closest track about 20miles away but il have to make a spin and check it out

Ask your local butchers to mince up all there off cuts for you saves them having to get rid off it

i do get scraps from butcher, at times can be very meaty but alot of the time its mainley bone so looking to orgonise a constant quality supply. I will ask them about mince ing it and see what they say :thumbs:

cheers closest track about 20miles away but il have to make a spin and check it out

Ask your local butchers to mince up all there off cuts for you saves them having to get rid off it

i do get scraps from butcher, at times can be very meaty but alot of the time its mainley bone so looking to orgonise a constant quality supply. I will ask them about mince ing it and see what they say :thumbs:

Where abouts are you l take it your in the south????

Where abouts are you l take it your in the south????

ya Tipperary

NOONAN MEATS

897.jpg IRELAND

Tel: 086 4090357 NOONAN MEATS For sale top quality fresh meat for racing greyhounds,gundogs,hunting dogs,etc. All meat in frozen 10 or 5 pound packs. Race dog mince 90 cent per pound Puppy and sapling mince 60 cent per pound Horse flesh 1 euro per pound All our meats come from licenced meat plants and vetinary passed by the department of agriculture as is my premises at Cooladurragh,Conna,Co Cork. Delivery to greyhound tracks Youghal,Cork,Tralee,Enniscorthy and Dublin weekly.Can be met at various points en route to tracks.Meat available all year round. Contact Matt Noonan,Noonan Meats MOBILE NUMBER 086 4090357