Advice on Biting hob

He occasionally draws blood. But mainly not. He latched on once and let go pretty quickly when i tapped his nose. He lives with another hob and he is 4months old.

It's generally when I pick him up. He doesn't mind being picked up but he doesn't like to be held for long. Thanks

George

He occasionally draws blood. But mainly not. He latched on once and let go pretty quickly when i tapped his nose. He lives with another hob and he is 4months old.

It's generally when I pick him up. He doesn't mind being picked up but he doesn't like to be held for long. Thanks

George

Sounds like he might be trying to play but just abit too rough. Are they getting out to run about etc. Get some olive oil put it on your fist,

if he licks and bites shout NO and take away your hand, keep re offering until he realises biting = no treat. You can get malt paste from pets at home aswell

if thats easier.

If he does struggle or bite do not put them down. And if he does bite do not pull your finger out, push your finger in. Dont tap/hit/flick him, it will just make him fear hands.

Edited by joe14

They are both brothers so are both 4 weeks old. Crazy things. All the wanna do is wrestle and play. O and devour entire rabbits. Lol

Can't have them in the house so had them out in rain and shine so hopefully they will be hardy things not afraid of any weather.

They'll be ok until next spring, then I would split them just to be on the safe side, you'll know when the come into season, because they stink when they scent mark :D

• Like 1