Stopping a dog attack

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Someof the replies here are hilarious....id like to see some of you lads splitting up dogs that actually meant it !!......Hold it upside down,kick it in the balls,spray their face   Without a break

Nobody likes a bully.....and in my opinion its no coincidence why that type of dog attracts that type of owner............im first to admit ive owned extremely dog aggressive dogs myself but never in

do you carry a nice cheese dip to go with your bread stick :laugh:

Posted Images

I thought i was going to need a lighter earlier when i heard some one shouting outside..and guess why..??????..there was a out of control staffie jumping up at this fellow trying to pull his pet dog out of his arm's as he was trying to hold his dog as high as he could.. :censored: ..it belong to a chav who was on a peddle bike with no lead on the staff..all he done was walk over pick his dog up when he got to his bike he flung the dog back on the floor with no lead on and peddled of.. :blink: ..luckely the dog followed him and did not go back for another go at this fellow's pet who was still only 50yrd's away..

I thought i was going to need a lighter earlier when i heard some one shouting outside..and guess why..??????..there was a out of control staffie jumping up at this fellow trying to pull his pet dog out of his arm's as he was trying to hold his dog as high as he could.. :censored: ..it belong to a chav who was on a peddle bike with no lead on the staff..all he done was walk over pick his dog up when he got to his bike he flung the dog back on the floor with no lead on and peddled of.. :blink: ..luckely the dog followed him and did not go back for another go at this fellow's pet who was still only 50yrd's away..

What a prick !...............I cant see any reason why it shouldnt be law for all dogs to be on a lead at all times in public places................dog parks,open spaces,forest areas ok fair enough................but what reason is there to have a dog off a lead anywhere else.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

Well said gnash , I said earlier if they can't be controlled keep them on a lead. But I'll go with your idea. Keep them all on a bloody lead. Oh and clean up after your dogs is another. I'd fine them 100 quid for that. Disgusting and utterly f*****g selfish!

• Like 1

I totaly agree with you Gnasher even more so with the new law that has be brought into play..it has been said many time's before it is never the dog's fault's just the retard's who own them..

I felt sorry for that poor fellow today he had his little mongrel type on a lead and it is never off the lead..and that is no way a dangerous dog...he was the same colour as a beetroot when he walked of as he must of crapped himself..i was stood looking out the window getting wound up as the staff looked like a coiled spring jumping up at him while the owner made no hurry to get there to pick his dog up.. :censored: ..i realy am glad i'm into hunting dog's that i can walk in the contryside well away from all the brain dead people out there..

Nobody likes a bully.....and in my opinion its no coincidence why that type of dog attracts that type of owner............im first to admit ive owned extremely dog aggressive dogs myself but never in a million years would one of been seen walking the streets i used to drive 5 miles just to find a place to walk a dog and if/when i did walk them in public streets you would need to of been as nocturnal as i was to see them !!......................Horrible little bullying c**ts today with their horrible little bullying dogs neither of which would or could actually stand on if in any real danger themself.

• Like 7

A flame thrower might have been of more instant use................

I'm with Gnash, in that some of the points made and theoretical actions taken are nuts, not only putting youselves at harm but causing further and far worse injuries to the animals too!

His advice is spot on, Bird and others said it the same too. As far as I see it, this thred should offer the right advice to those who could have a problem between their own dogs or a friends dogs when in the field or motor. Not some daft senario where chavvey cnuts mutts are ruling the streets. Those situations are to be avioded at any cost, for us folk with working dogs!

It's firstly all about control, being sensible enough to know what might be imminent and act accordingly. Secondly, diving right in to two mutts on their back legs screeming (the dogs) with both hands is always asking for trouble, its the first trows of battle, a bit of bitch slapping, handbags, any object near a mouth is going to get it, including a not so fast hand..!

At that point for me its a shout down, with a foot push or two, it can do the trick to sensible dogs and thats all thats required. You should be the dominant force, you should be the force to be reconed with. Why risk really damaging your dogs with punches and kicks, you will do far more damage than they ever will at that stage. Most on here constantly bang on about 'pre-ban' bigger quarry, well at this stage its only gonna be some small slashes an nips around the head, so big deal..!!

If they ain't gonna part at that stage they are gonna grip and its at that stage I go in and use the back leg locking and twist collar choking Gnash uses it really does work.

It is about keeping a level head. Like before, there may be damage, harder biting damage but it is usually around the head area and no big deal to sort BUT that is the time to act.

One other thing at this stage, when you choke, push toward the other dog, don't, as its more natural, pull hard away, because if your not choking hard enough and the grip is still there your going to cause more damage again. You pull away only when the dog draws for breath.

Now, in a three or more way scrap, things can get nasty quickly. It should always be the third dog that joggs in that ya want to watch for, because whilst the two others are pre-occupied with each others heads, the third has an open invite to chomp away where ever and bites to legs and worse still stomaches can be very bad. Control the third dog first, get him from doing more serious damage. When he's done take the above advice on the first two.

Oh yer, one more thing, i've never carried a break stick, never will, the only use for 'em in field working dogs is to put through a well made collar for a better twist and any stick can do just that. Explaine why you have a break stick in your pocket next time your stopped by police when out rabbiting...!?