Stopping a dog attack

first thing, stop dogs moving/shaking and keep calm......ish. All the rest has been covered. With no bread stick choking is the ONLY proper way.

Booting and kicking or what ever only creates more damage :yes:

The only time I've been bitten is when there is more than two dogs and that has been more times than I care to list.

do you carry a nice cheese dip to go with your bread stick :laugh: :laugh:

Did you see what I did there?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Someof the replies here are hilarious....id like to see some of you lads splitting up dogs that actually meant it !!......Hold it upside down,kick it in the balls,spray their face   Without a break

Nobody likes a bully.....and in my opinion its no coincidence why that type of dog attracts that type of owner............im first to admit ive owned extremely dog aggressive dogs myself but never in

do you carry a nice cheese dip to go with your bread stick :laugh:

Posted Images

Ain't that the truth lad, when I was about 15 -16 we used to go to 'gang fights', nothing serious really just aload of scrotes from different shitty council estates meeting to punch f**k out of each other and the amount of lads that where up for it til you got onto to the field is unbelievable.

A field! How posh lol

It was in the streets where I lived!

Aye but you were in the field............ :laugh:

What? Lol

Why would you regret it. Tbh its all part and parcel of growing up. Nowadays kids take to martial arts And the gym. ( nothing wrong with that btw) but in my day we fought with the Camelon and bog boys and I can honestly say I don't regret one ruck we had. In fact if the truth be told I kinda miss it lol

Well I don't have a break stick, and I'm not gona start carrying one, main reason I wouldn't know where to start , other than stab it into its f*****g eye!

I'll just stuck with my laying the boot in the c**t the min it starts yoking on my dog

grab dog round the back end and squeeze normally works, or if its you own dog getting attacked id say killing it any way possible lol

Well I don't have a break stick, and I'm not gona start carrying one, main reason I wouldn't know where to start , other than stab it into its f*****g eye!

I'll just stuck with my laying the boot in the c**t the min it starts yoking on my dog

grab dog round the back end and squeeze normally works, or if its you own dog getting attacked id say killing it any way possible lol

Lol

I'll keep that mind if it ever happens again, I'll prob forget though, normally I'm seeing red by that stage, and all I want is my dog away to f**k . Cause I swear at times I could lay the f*****g boot into the owners of these pot lickers!

• Like 1

I have broke many a bad fight up over the year's by simply choking the fooker's..till they let go or flake out..

I was sat in the garden last summer and i could hear all this comotion out side..when i looked out the front door they was a big staffie latched onto the face of another staffie..one lad was as white as a sheet bleeding from his hand and the other older bloke was twisting the dog's ball's and repeatedly punching it in the head..

I went back in the house and picked my rope dog lead up and walked over..to which the young lad said can you help us mate as i knew him..i said your wasting your time hitting them..i told him to keep the lead's tight i then choked the dog that was locked on..after around 10second's it let go and they both went shaking from head to toe on there merry way.. :D

• Like 1

I have broke many a bad fight up over the year's by simply choking the fooker's..till they let go or flake out..

I was sat in the garden last summer and i could hear all this comotion out side..when i looked out the front door they was a big staffie latched onto the face of another staffie..one lad was as white as a sheet bleeding from his hand and the other older bloke was twisting the dog's ball's and repeatedly punching it in the head..

I went back in the house and picked my rope dog lead up and walked over..to which the young lad said can you help us mate as i knew him..i said your wasting your time hitting them..i told him to keep the lead's tight i then choked the dog that was locked on..after around 10second's it let go and they both went shaking from head to toe on there merry way.. :D

By far the simplest way when caught out.

If you're expecting such things then yes going prepared with a breaking stick is a great idea but I don't see the need to carry one around all the time when choking a dog off is so easy when an accident does happen.

I wouldn't like to try splitting dogs up with the rear leg grabbing method mentioned, If it worked I imagine the next thing the reved up dog will do is spin round and sink em in deep! :icon_eek:

By far the simplest way when caught out.

If you're expecting such things then yes going prepared with a breaking stick is a great idea but I don't see the need to carry one around all the time when choking a dog off is so easy when an accident does happen.

I wouldn't like to try splitting dogs up with the rear leg grabbing method mentioned, If it worked I imagine the next thing the reved up dog will do is spin round and sink em in deep! :icon_eek:

Then it would be slammed on the floor like i was chapping a f*****g post in.......... :D

put your foot on the other persons dogs neck if that is doing the ragging, pin it to the floor if its a dog get a hand full of bollocks and twist left or right doesnt matter the dog cant yelp with a mouth full of the other dog when it releases still keep it pinned as it will do one of two things when you release it it will either run away if you twisted them hard enough or it will grab your bollocks :laugh: dont ry it on a bitch or a castrated dog though or on a police dog the courts take a very dim view of that

Edited by desertbred