someone who wouldn't mind a lamping buddy south shropshire

Hi every one just wondering if anyone near shrewsbury needs a lamping buddy? The lad who I used to go with has got a bit greedy and wanted all our shared land that we got between us all to himself so I can't be doing with hom now, haven't got much land but am planning on going around to see a few farmers, haven't got any guns atm but got a lurcher who's ready to run, so if anyone wants some company give me a shout thanks

Hi every one just wondering if anyone near shrewsbury needs a lamping buddy? The lad who I used to go with has got a bit greedy and wanted all our shared land that we got between us all to himself so I can't be doing with hom now, haven't got much land but am planning on going around to see a few farmers, haven't got any guns atm but got a lurcher who's ready to run, so if anyone wants some company give me a shout thanks

Can't help you out, but how has he managed to end up with it all, if it was shared land you both found between you?

• Like 1

Can't help you out, but how has he managed to end up with it all, if it was shared land you both found between you?

got to the landowner before i could mate and made me out to be the bad guy, also he has fac so the owner was always going to take his side, it turned into no fun when he was just thinking about all the money he could make all im interested in is hunting for a hobby and putting some meat on the table, and no to the others who have posted i do not do anything illegal and hunting rabbits with dogs either in the day or at night useing a lamp is perfectly all above board

anyway if anyone can help id be much appreciated just want to go out and enjoy the sports i love

many thanks

yes exactly there are some exceptions

which areExamples of when hunting is allowed

Certain types of hunting are allowed but there are strict conditions applied to these exemptions.

Examples of when hunting with a dog is allowed include:

Stalking and flushing out

Up to two dogs may be used to stalk or flush out a wild mammal if it's carried out for a permitted reason. For example;

if it is to prevent serious damage which the wild mammal would cause to livestock or gamebirds

if it is to to preserve the biological diversity of an area

Hunting rats and rabbits

These can be hunted on your own land, or (with the permission of the occupier or owner) on other land.

Retrieving hares which have been shot

A dog can be used to retrieve a hare that has been shot on your own land. I can also be used to retrieve one shot (with the permission of the occupier or owner) on other land.

Rescue of wounded animals

Up to two dogs may be used to rescue a wild mammal if the hunter thinks that the wild mammal is, or may be, injured. For example, a deer that has been legally shot but only injured.