DOG VS BITCH !!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

imo a dog will work for his master and a bitch will work for herself ...I have no preferance but bitches in season can be a pest and I do seem to get on better with dogs

ive got/had both but my prefference is dogs, yes there slower to mature but are just as loyal and on the whole slightly stronger in the field, the same as with humans

if it grafts and grafts well i dont give a shite what sex it is..a good dog is a good dog regardless of sex..atb stabba

dogs for me , when bitches break down, can be right in the mid of the hunting season, and even after they not quite right for couple weeks after, dogs you can work all year. But main thing for me is i get on better with dogs than bitches, having had both before dogs for me , got a dog pup coming very soon :thumbs:

first a Good dog is good, and a bitch is just a little more with an edge to her work, yes they come in season, and some times during the working season, which can cause you a little headache, at this moment I have a dog and doing very well, for me, a good bitch works for you, and as said has a little certain edge to her work,, without a good bitch/or bitches, you certainly, wont have any dogs, it is up to each individual, your choice,, a bitch will start earlier, and the dog has that little bit more strength about him,,,

• Like 1

Bitches for me in the future, i'm finished with dogs after these two. Miss my old bitch very much, that old girl moved mountains to please, dogs are too fond of sniffing minge and shite for me, far to easily destracted. Got to agree with BL too, all too few good bitches about, dogs are always the preference. You can have the best dog in the world but if no one wants to use it, your gonna loose it.