Ooops ive been posting without introducing myself........ sorry, i've no manners!

Well, i'm Claire, I live near Manchester, 39 blah blah blah

I was introduced to here by Lurcherbitch, known her for years (for my sins), I foster for her sometimes, walk the dogs and help with vet runs and do her secret missions when required lol..... for this I get to listen to her when she's had too much beer and therefore know all her dirty secrets - apparently I embarrass her aswell (no idea why!).

I also am the very proud owner of two beautiful German Shepherds, Jessie and Shadow who generally wreck my house at every opportunity, but make my life that little bit happier.

Hope ive said enough and not too much, im looking forward to lots of nice times on here.

Claire

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:tongue4: :welcome: :welcome: when can we look forward to hearing lb dirty secrets :laugh::laugh:

LOL yeh but, by the time I had finished typing them all, my fingers would be ground down to the knuckles :laugh: ..... not saying that she has alot or anything like that ;)

Guest Lurcherbitch

Welcome Claire. glad you made it.

ME!!!!!!! Dirty secrets :icon_eek: I think Not!!!!!!!......... :censored:

oK I may have a few........ :icon_redface: but dont tell :laugh::laugh:

Edited by Lurcherbitch
I also am the very proud owner of two beautiful German Shepherds, Jessie and Shadow who generally wreck my house at every opportunity, but make my life that little bit happier.

Me too :D

Edited by Simoman
No welcome from the girls :blink::laugh::laugh: .

Put some pics up of yer mutts hun...as they are bloody stunning.xx

Right ive chased them about and got some pics for you, Shadow (black one) isn't looking his best as he is a poorly boy at the moment, but hes getting better.

welcome claire - thats a lovely pair you have there :kiss: :icon_eek: nice size , is the right one slightly bigger than the left . :blink:

by the way , thats the GSD ,s i ,m talking about for all you filthy minded people :D

Guest Lurcherbitch
welcome claire - thats a lovely pair you have there :kiss: :icon_eek: nice size , is the right one slightly bigger than the left . :blink:

by the way , thats the GSD ,s i ,m talking about for all you filthy minded people :D

:clapper::clapper::clapper: