• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The mum is from imported lines and father razzmatazz

he has picked his pup now

its like anything penny, its just luck when you pick any pup. This x from what ive been told by lads who worked them before have been very full on type dogs tackle any quarry , and will mix it w

Posted Images

1. Thoroughly enjoyed reading this topic, it's nice to see pups bred in the right hands and in a clean & healthy environment :thumbs:
  2. Looking forward to seeing these pups develop into fine working lurchers, good luck to all the new owners, please keep the pics coming :thumbs:

if these pups only take a quater of the speed and gameness of razzmatazz believe you me they will be taking all game by the the lorry load.the difference between this gsd x,and most others is the quality in the breeding.others only use run of the mill greyhounds,razzmatazz is extremely well bred and from good consistant producing pedigree,he allso had bags of stamina.the pups are looking very well mate,good luck with them(not that you will need it)

if these pups only take a quater of the speed and gameness of razzmatazz believe you me they will be taking all game by the the lorry load.the difference between this gsd x,and most others is the quality in the breeding.others only use run of the mill greyhounds,razzmatazz is extremely well bred and from good consistant producing pedigree,he allso had bags of stamina.the pups are looking very well mate,good luck with them(not that you will need it)

well brockman ya may be darn well right but like in all things with stock lots of luck i usually required not that i think theyll need it belting welps . but there are some that have been breeding these xs for decades using quality greys avaliable at the time , now when breeding f1 the other half as a big say also inb the outcome and the bitch used in this particular breeding will have a lot to do on the outcome of the abilitys ,on the xs . atb bunnys.
  • Like 1

thanks mate, :thumbs: yes razzmatazz is top greyhound, a good distance grey with loads of drive as well .As bunny says the gsd bitch as got to be good as well, well she is from german import working lines, got belgum good blood in there from her sire as well. So both are very well bred parents so your in with hell of a fighting chance , that you might get a good pup from them. But as we all know you need luck with any pup you pick. ive picked mine get him in 2 weeks , just hope ive picked a good'un i will find out next year . :yes:

not be long now ray, when we 1st spoke about this months ago i was a wee bit wary but having read all this and seen the pics i think your on a winner bud i'm looking forward to hearing about its progress.....but with bryn there he's maybe got a good teacher but he's also got a lot to live up to atb

stewart

not be long now ray, when we 1st spoke about this months ago i was a wee bit wary but having read all this and seen the pics i think your on a winner bud i'm looking forward to hearing about its progress.....but with bryn there he's maybe got a good teacher but he's also got a lot to live up to atb

stewart

thanks stewart, yes with Bryn to bring him on as well, he should make massive differnce to the pup. As in the day he should learn alot of Bryn as he as great nose for finding game and brill at ferreting, and in the lamp Bryn very calm which will help the pup when he as a look. But you are right stewart Bryn will be a very hard act to follow . :yes: