Summer hunting.

Rip is still on the go Cleany and still being the typical nuisence when food is on the go..he will still kill the rat's but enough is enough mate and he is deffinitely retired now..as i would not want to put him through any more hard day's..he has done plenty over the year's so his remaining time will be a easy life.. :victory:

nice to hear that . he looks a little charactor. hope he has many happy hour by the fireside. he has earned it :victory: .

• Like 1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I could get used to having a ratting trip and still being able to feel my fingers and toes after a few hours with the sun on my back...heaven   I've also decided not to write a great deal about th

some cracking pics there moll just like to thank you all for a excellent day out and to millet for the invite met some real nice lads and lass a think all the dogs chipped in though marv even th

Apart from his studded leather chaps with no pants underneath, his motorcycle cop helmet and mexicano moustache he is really a nice guy ......... just don't drop anything in front of him, he would be