Theifs or fox

If it was a fox then I would have a look about to see if there's any pugged up. That's a lot of chicken for a fox to carry all at once. Maybe it couldve been a pet dog that's killed them and the owner has tried to take the evidence . Just a thought!

Are you on drugs fella?? Lol

it happened to me 2 year ago at a place i was renting went and got a few nice birds bantams had them penned came out next morning holes in the chicken wire feathers everywer all chickens gone i was like wtf happened here next week i got 12 hybrid birds for eggs next morning 2 hens left with there backs wit holes in them like they just barley got away i was raging at this stage but didn let it get to me and got more went away for the weekend came home went around the back and theres the neighbour with a black bag full of my chickens i asked him [bANNED TEXT] he was doing,i tink my dog might have got a few of ur chickens, a few i said he,s got every last 1 i was fuming next morning i was up rise and shine and theres the mut in the pen sniffing around i had to move out 2 weeks after that as i fell out with the neighbour they blamed me for there dog going missing .so it can happen

Foxes wouldn't leave the place tidy of carcasses. They usually kill the lot and leave most of it once they've had their fill! Sounds more to me like badgers. Although you'd know if badgers had been in because there would be a bloody big hole int he fence or the ground!

Foxes wouldn't leave the place tidy of carcasses. They usually kill the lot and leave most of it once they've had their fill! Sounds more to me like badgers. Although you'd know if badgers had been in because there would be a bloody big hole int he fence or the ground!

Ive seen different on a nature doc, that a fox will take and bury all he can for future meals, and will only leave dead birds if disturbed, and thats exactly what the fox done that they were filming. The one I got round my pens didnt get the chance though.