quick update. 97 is twangy as hell :cray: with jsb exact jumbo.., although makes a nice 'ching' noise with hobbys tho as i was chronoing. diesled for about 40-50 shots aswell :blink:

seems fine now tho ;) fingers crossed...put about 500 through her today then chronoed, pretty inconsistent :icon_eek: and every 20-30 shots the poi was jumping about all over the bloody shop.

20120915_135328.jpg20120915_135334.jpg20120915_135311.jpg

going to try get another 500 through her tomoro, it just takes forever! i want it bedde in and consistent NOW lol

• 4 months later...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Condoms tend to get a bit crushed and slippery.

"...The HW99S was designed to solve the problem of the HW80 being too heavy to carry in the field."   The HW80 is WHAT???!!! What a load of tosh !   You'd have to be a flamin' noodle-armed fairy

ive heard of the tooth fairy, but never the noodle fairy lmao :laugh:

• 3 years later...

Hi folks...I am in the same boat with my 99s....I have just bought another gun ...but want to keep my 99s as a back up gun.....and have asked everyone all gunsmiths I can fnd and none want to know about shortening and threading the barrel ??? so am stuck ...with two options....buy a push on....or file the little divets off on the end of barrel and fit one of the allen key fiting ones over the 15mm barrel ......if anyone know of someone who will definitely do it please let me know as I would prefer the screw on type....cheers