theobens seem like a well made gun for fac, only bad thing that i can think of is its a pain screwing the bottles off the basic models to recharge if you go for pcp. best getting at least a 400cc bottle ideally with click connect type refilling. also some cheap theoben break barrels around in fac.

Thanks guys I have had many Pre-Charged guns but all sub 12 FTLB. I like the Theobens and Air Arms so I guess it's whatever I find at a decent price LOL. How many shots will you get out of a 30FtLb Rapid with a 400 cc Bottle? THANKS

at 27flbs i couldnt tell you as i always fill up after every outing and have never ran out :laugh:

mine was a 30ftlb .177 custom job!! so i would only be guessing 70 shots normally, a little more than the s5/410.

my daystate airwolf get 45-50 @ 36ftlb 400cc bottle. but its been back to the factory many times in its life with problems.

does anyone know what an s400 would be worth second hand (sub 12ftlb)?

• 1 month later...

mine was a 30ftlb .177 custom job!! so i would only be guessing 70 shots normally, a little more than the s5/410.

my daystate airwolf get 45-50 @ 36ftlb 400cc bottle. but its been back to the factory many times in its life with problems.

what sort of problems? Is it the electronics? I'm thinking about an air ranger. Not so sure now you've said that.

what sort of problems? Is it the electronics? I'm thinking about an air ranger. Not so sure now you've said that.

original problems. with airwolf's crono, air fill valve, crossover alignment problem barrel and block not aligned (costly took hundreds of pounds to resolve the problem plus over a year of unhappy ownership)

on the positive side its all been sorted, the acuracy is outstanding but may be a lucky barrel.