dave harcombe

well, where do I start! firstly within these posts a term is used midnight, this is a rhyme word used for midnight mass rhymes with grass!! Anyone want to clear the air regarding the story between him and his son!!

Secondly many of the stories regarding days out are fabricated as I know people who have been present! They to are embarrassed!! Yes I respect any person of his age who gets out and continues to support their sport, however, double standards and lies in any sport or walk of life I cant accept! Its not needed, truth is truth, breeding off none workers, showing, keeping failures and breeding off them is a no no, IMO!

For example, and here is a cracker, Mr Harcombe calls himself a nationalist, he openly admits to supporting the BNP, which is his choice and I respect his choice, too many times he brings this into HIS MAGAZINE which I dont agree with, but like all he wants to broad cast in HIS MAG he can!

Also it is said he doesn't support breeding for shows/selling pups for monitory gain, well lets here the defences to this, he deals himself and his close GOD JASON with (pups) with a foreign person who is clearly none white! (double standards! or does this not count when making money) This person, a Belgium, is a prolific dog breeder and seller of pups and have a guess who he promotes? Yes Harcombe Powell and Gordon, like Mr Hacombe does in HIS MAG!

We had the lies and kiss the arse of Morris Richards Era, Parksy era, fact of the matter is the magazine is the broadcasting paper for self delivery of THEIR BREEDING AND MONEY MAKING INTERESTS!! How can you slag shows but your closest friend loves them and uses them for glory and money, the word we r looking for is hypocrite!

Their choice, but dont talk shit, dont ruin a magazine with your own agenda, money making. Gordon Mason, breeder and exporter, Jason Powell the same, they breed FROM SO MANY NOT TRIED AND TESTED BITCHES and SELL for huge sums of money for fame, not fame in the field, fame in the ring! And heres a question for all you arse licking disciples, what about the moral welfare of the brood bitches!! Would you breed the arse out of a good loyal working bitch?? Personally any breeding should be planned and needed to conserve, preserve and sustain working lines, and the number 1 rule is DONT SELL!! DONT GIVE OR SELL TO SHOW HEADS OR OTHER BREEDERS! Pups to people who deserve em!

All My opinion, been in the company of the man although not direct, heard the stories, I am not a child!!!

Thank fully seen this thread while away by using friends PC, may have missed it as I am away for a weekend with terriers, not all great workers, decent, get you by and odd good un that were bred amongst a close circle and remain in a close circle, never been in a show ring neither!!

good hunting and digging to all you genuine lads, youngsters, 1 lesson in life we all have to learn when growing up, dont believe all you hear, dont believe what you see, unless its in the field/hole, then you see whats what!!

And the above is not to slag individuals as they maybe nice genuine people out side the working terrier world, its slagging their beliefs, lies, morals and principles in MY WORLD!!

TA TA 4 NOW!

I dissagree DH and JP have some of the best dogs in the contry.

If you do a quater of what this man has done you would be doing well.

I have been hunting with the both on several ocasions the man is no lyer.

He is a legend in his own right

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any man who is still out twice a week at his age, deserves a bit of respect IMHO I hope im still half as keen as him at his age

The bloke is doing what he loves and shares it with all and sundry via the odd book and article. No doubt he has to be careful what exact words get written, but seems to be a que of other lads in the

slate jasons line asmuch as you like but no other line in the country works and throws workers as consistantly as his at this moment in time, FACT!!! now thats a bold statement.. pinch of salt is re

Posted Images

I see it like this,life is a numbers game and perfection rarely exists, if a man tells the truth 999 times and lies once,is he a liar or generally an honest bloke. Perfect people dont exist who are perfectly honest genuine etc all of the time. If a post was put up on this site about Mother Theresa Id bet my house some prxck would be straight on with some tale of woe about what a bitch she is because a man in a pub said............ To me if people are genuine most of the time then Id regard them as genuine enough. Let any saint on this site throw the first stone who hasnt lied,cheated,misled etc at least once in their lives for whatever reason. Im quite glad actually that a man with a degree of intellect and respectability is publicly fronting our longest standing working dog magazine.To me by and large he seems a genuine bloke.

Edited by pattstaff
  • Like 4

I see it like this,life is a numbers game and perfection rarely exists, if a man tells the truth 999 times and lies once,is he a liar or generally an honest bloke. Perfect people dont exist who are perfectly honest genuine etc all of the time. If a post was put up on this site about Mother Theresa Id bet my house some prxck would be straight on with some tale of woe about what a bitch she is because a man in a pub said............ To me if people are genuine most of the time then Id regard them as genuine enough. Let any saint on this site throw the first stone who hasnt lied,cheated,misled etc at least once in their lives for whatever reason. Im quite glad actually that a man with a degree of intellect and respectability is publicly fronting our longest standing working dog magazine.To me by and large he seems a genuine bloke.

A friend of mine knew Mother Theresa he told me for a fact she, was a morphodite who was partial to a bit of necrophilia every now and then.I'm telling ye this in the strictest confidence as I know it will go no further.
  • Like 1

A friend of mine knew Mother Theresa he told me for a fact she, was a morphodite who was partial to a bit of necrophilia every now and then.I'm telling ye this in the strictest confidence as I know it will go no further.

I knew it,fount of wisdom this site is :boogy:

Foy your confusing Nationalism for Racism. They are not the same.

they are kind of -the word nation comes from the latin nascor(descended from)-i.e of the same race-and no, im not knocking nationalism-its a great tool for rich people to get working class people to kill each other so they can become richer.

I know a guy with a few dogs he got of jason powell-he rates them highly-havnt seen them working myself.they are hairy lakey looking things-what does the breeding of them go back to-N.stephens lines?

J.p's dogs are nick Stevens lines.

i didn't know that - assumed there was a bit of DH stuff in there and some unknown (boozer?)

His dogs go back to R.Evans stuff me thinks but surely JP's stuff is JP's stuff now, hes bred a fair few generations now.