• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Coyote on the lamp  

Grey and Big John  

Curs and a nice cat  

BEAR-Thanks.

dimmock-I could probably dig up a few I could post.

SHH-No, I wont accept my dogs baying at anything smaller than they are...I cant understand why folks think fox are formidable for any lurcher.

I agree on the bulldog, "I would always prefer a game dog over a cur, but I would pick a well built cur over an ill built game dog, for making lurchers"

Bolio (Patrick) and Eli (Boudreaux) are behind most the modern fast lane bulldogs.

Take care.

Good thread this.Really like the Eli dogs,Uphilldoc did FB ever sue the lowlifes that killed all his dogs?

johnny-I hear he recently won that case! Had friends all over the world help replace the old broodstock...a shame anyone would have to go thru that, but especially such a top notch fella...both in and out of the dogs.

JDOG-Believe it or not, the coyote is my favorite. I respect them more than any other predator. That being said, nothing holds your 100% attention like being close to a big lion.

Take care.

Edited by UphillDoc

Curs and a nice cat

24344_1268322426597_5667105_n.jpg

WTF!!!.....id have shit myself even if i see that let alone hunt it :blink::cray: you boys are CRAZY!!!!!! :victory::toast:

It's just a nice little mountain lion :yes: , there is people over here that would slip their dogs on it :D:laugh:

yeh , what we got in this country (quarry) , not many lurchers would like to mix it with that , what ever the x . :yes:

Curs and a nice cat

24344_1268322426597_5667105_n.jpg

WTF!!!.....id have shit myself even if i see that let alone hunt it :blink::cray: you boys are CRAZY!!!!!! :victory::toast:

It's just a nice little mountain lion :yes: , there is people over here that would slip their dogs on it :D:laugh:

yeh , what we got in this country (quarry) , not many lurchers would like to mix it with that , what ever the x . :yes:

:yes: True mate, makes our ferals and scottish wild cats look tame :D . If you want the link to the american site Bird inbox me :thumbs:

johnny-I hear he recently won that case! Had friends all over the world help replace the old broodstock...a shame anyone would have to go thru that, but especially such a top notch fella...both in and out of the dogs.

JDOG-Believe it or not, the coyote is my favorite. I respect them more than any other predator. That being said, nothing holds your 100% attention like being close to a big lion.

Take care.

Thanks for the info.Tried to find out but drew a blank.

Take care.

Cheers bud , I'd love to hunt coyotes looks great sport :thumbs: thanks for the reply .

Take care.

Cheers bud , I'd love to hunt coyotes looks great sport :thumbs: thanks for the reply .

J I've vouched for a few lads on the american site today but give me a message in a couple of days and I'll get you on it ;)

Take care.

J I've vouched for a few lads on the american site today but give me a message in a couple of days and I'll get you on it ;)

Thanks bear that would be great mate :) ,I'll drop you pm in afew days , thanks again :thumbs:

Atb JD