American Lurchers

Bird-Im NOT saying that I would advise using "pet bull" blood, Im just sayin that I dont think the dog used to make the cross needs to be a game tested dog, like one would use if they were breeding straight bulldogs to match. I think folks add bull for the wrong reason alot, but thats a whole different topic.

Take care.

yes true, i know you+ people would (use) the best bulldog what is about, :thumbs: just saying even the best bulldog genes will be watered down, once its gone back to another breed ( greyhound, saluki, etc ...) thats what i was getting at. :thumbs:

• Like 1

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Coyote on the lamp  

Grey and Big John  

Curs and a nice cat  

Same as with everything bird, use the best and increase you chance that bit more

spot on mate, like with any breed bull.collie, grey, etc ... you pick the best out there, and just hope the pups pick up the best bits from both parents. . :thumbs:

Cheers doc, that all makes sense. Would you accept a dog baying fox and badger?

I get what your saying about bulldogs but surely it worth the hassle to find a decent dog with good shape?

What are bolio/Eli stuff like? Not seen any in the uk that I know of and certainly can't remember any match reports with them.

SHH you mentioned Joe the other day,He went back to Eli.