anyone running a wheaton whippet grey

depends what you are wanting to hunt and the way your hunting day or nite i keep 1st cross wheten grey not really good lamping dogs as such they do give all they can better with 3/4 for lamping just for that extra gear did passed on a whippet wheten few months back just like a real strong whippet head to big for my liken for running and he was a fighty cnut would fight with anything thats y i got rid.one of my first cross bitches has a head that is bigger than near any bull cross i have came across.but when she grabs game its gone.

That a nice dog u got there dancing dog I think that's the sort of thing in size im after only a touch more Wheaton in it for more head i know u cant chose the size u want but everyone does in their head haha and the dirty dawg il mostly be using it for rabbits here but fox when I'm in relatives in N Ireland and il only be using it for lamp work

Thats what I was thinking Wheaton grey to whippet grey but finding one is hard like I stated been thinking for a while about it and all the time I've thought I haven seen the right cross for sale so I'm just guna have to wait I think but that's the cross as u say

post-2078-0-51888500-1345144288.jpg

Ozzy turned out a big lump. but he was the heaviest pup in a first cross litter. there was a few much lighter built and quite racy pups :thumbs: . picked a bulky pup as i wanted a durable pesters dog. for ratching about with. he is just what i wanted, but he is no where near fast enough for your average lurcher owner. :thumbs: but each to their own.