Big warrens???

Guest Leveller

Mu mum always said, most of the time it's not what you say that gets you in trouble, but how you say it.

True mate, you should join pigeon watch and post about the running dogs :angel::D

I have never had trouble on Pigeon watch apart from Cookiemonster cunting mine and Inan's dogs. And to be honest they are more sensible than some of the twats that hang around on here......................

:yes: :yes: He thought I was you to start with :laugh:

Edited by inan

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's a couple from last night, two steady dogs and not a lead in sight    

How can you know someone by talking in messages and on a forum? People can write and say anything and come over completley different on a forum.   Cookie is a victim of his own bluntness, I think a

Mu mum always said, most of the time it's not what you say that gets you in trouble, but how you say it.

to be fair though, its not hard to get your marching orders from the PW forum....

:yes: mate and all Cookie did was have a bit banter but other members got him booted as they didn't like his views and posts.I've never met him but I know that he has done a fair bit ferreting :thumbs:

fair point, but how do you know if you have never met him.

nything he says now he gets jumped on

Because I talk to him in messages mate ;)

How can you know someone by talking in messages and on a forum? People can write and say anything and come over completley different on a forum.

Cookie is a victim of his own bluntness, I think a few take it as arrogance, though in all fairness he's not done himself any favours with certain things and anything he says now he gets jumped on. :victory:

• Like 3

:hmm:In the scheme of things,..considering all that is going down in the world today,....does it really fecking matter?

We are all getting by,.the best way we can.

The season proper, will be here before we know it,.soon be 'time to rumble'... :victory:

to be fair though, its not hard to get your marching orders from the PW forum....

:yes: mate and all Cookie did was have a bit banter but other members got him booted as they didn't like his views and posts.I've never met him but I know that he has done a fair bit ferreting :thumbs:

fair point, but how do you know if you have never met him.

Because I talk to him in messages mate ;)

he must be at the wind up on this thread then.

Guest Leveller

As for the stupidist things on THL I think thats a bit strong its a method that works when working dogs that dont normally work over ferrets pure sighthounds its not as daft as you may think .

I take it all back, there are much worse than you Cookie lol this fella goes far beyond stupid. I can't believe my eyes sometimes on here!

in a moneyed culture catering to the toffs the ban was originally fetched in against fox hunting in large numbers which is say 100-150 hounds tearing one to bits which isnt sporting in my opinion if a dog cant take it one on one then leave it abee

dogs are naturally pack animals so the instinic to work off one and other will always be there originally been bread from the wolf with the exception of the saluki witch was breed from a fox hence the coat and independence.

As for the stupidist things on THL I think thats a bit strong its a method that works when working dogs that dont normally work over ferrets pure sighthounds its not as daft as you may think .

I take it all back, there are much worse than you Cookie lol this fella goes far beyond stupid. I can't believe my eyes sometimes on here!

in a moneyed culture catering to the toffs the ban was originally fetched in against fox hunting in large numbers which is say 100-150 hounds tearing one to bits which isnt sporting in my opinion if a dog cant take it one on one then leave it abee

dogs are naturally pack animals so the instinic to work off one and other will always be there originally been bread from the wolf with the exception of the saluki witch was breed from a fox hence the coat and independence.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Genius

Words cant really describe those sort of idiotic posts!

Edited by Sirius

Genius

hes taking the piss .....................................................surely :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Genius

hes taking the piss .....................................................surely :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Don't think he was, he even started a thread I think. :D

• Like 1

Genius

Don't think he was, he even started a thread I think. :D

What the feck pack does he go with? 150 hounds lol