Big warrens???

Guest Leveller

My insurance covers 50,000,000 cookie and I will happily sub the job down to you for £225 ... I shall enjoy being taught how to ferret properly .........

Thats good money, I would do a days ferreting for nothing on good land lol

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's a couple from last night, two steady dogs and not a lead in sight    

How can you know someone by talking in messages and on a forum? People can write and say anything and come over completley different on a forum.   Cookie is a victim of his own bluntness, I think a

Mu mum always said, most of the time it's not what you say that gets you in trouble, but how you say it.

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

I dont think friendly is a word I would use to depict some of the replies to my thoughts in the last few days .

All have done is post polite opinons on diffrent idears methods I have and do use .

Saying 500 holers are myths to point of some posting a whole thread to highlight there thoughts that I was talking bollocks .

So forgive me for giving it a miss I cant see me wanting to join the gang .

Its very easy for some to judge others on what they type on the internet and I can be wrong as I have typed things that I wish I hadnt on here like some of my replies to working ferrets without collars thread last year.

But I dont have the blessing of being a mod to be able edit my post or even remove them completely without a trace like you have done on many times :thumbs: .

So hoo hum said the womblies

Goo luck enjoy each other company and best wishes Cookie no hard feeling :thumbs:

My insurance covers 50,000,000 cookie and I will happily sub the job down to you for £225 ... I shall enjoy being taught how to ferret properly .........

Railways far to big a headache I stick to my 3 holers thanks pays alot better no money in big warrens :laugh:

Geninue man to man , you rude abrasive and say I talk bollocks why would I want to have a day out with you I have diffrent opinions on certain working of ferts and dogs that all and is there a proper way to catch a few rabbits.

Either your going to lump me or end up with a big barney so all honesty there little point in meeting.

With all the best will in the world we not going to get on :thumbs:

But your not the and the in crowd are not the only persons to catch coneys for a living there are others .

The clicky natural of the clan is funny.

Have a good season ATB Cookie

fooking madness................................................you both could help each other if the distance wasnt a problem.......................

cookie you have talk the talk ............at least walk the walk.................you must have ferreting partner you can go with...................makes me blood boil..............its like your hiding something............................it would be a good crack :thumbs:

• Like 1

Hiding catching coneys :hmm:

Just because I dont have a book or DVDs does mean I hiding something I am your normal secretive hunter who only like to let other know what I want to know thanks .

Cookie

What's with this place lately?

It used to be pretty good, once you learnt to ignore the whole, e/u, micro, angora, weasel x, bollocks.

But now its getting as bad as the lurcher section . . . . with 'my warrens are bigger than your warrens' and other bollocks.

It's not rocket science, it's just ferreting, sure, there are a lot of folk who don't have a clue, but once you have figured it out, it's not so hard.

I'm starting to think i shouldnt take any more invites from folk on here up, christ knows what they must think of my unruly dog, my ferreting partners smoking on the job, and my chopping of bunnies, how wrong must i be? However, the rabbits seem to be forgiving enough to net them selves and save my shame.

Finally - if someone is willing to pay £225 quid for someone else to knock off a few dozen coneys in a day, they really do have too much money, please point me in their direction, i'll do it for 200 quid :laugh: That's not bad - 6 days a week, 4 weeks a month, that's £4800 a month, with the rabbits surely paying for the fuel and lunch. Do that 6 months a year and your looking at £28,800. And there's me doing it for free.

But then . . . .as said, i chop bunnies, laugh when i'm ferreting and have a dog who makes the odd mistake. . . . so maybe i'm not worth 200 quid :laugh:

Socks - i wouldnt mind a day out watching your bitch work sometime, if you are throwing the offers about, i will even turn out for free :laugh:

• Like 3

It used to be pretty good, once you learnt to ignore the whole, e/u, micro, angora, weasel x, bollocks.

But now its getting as bad as the lurcher section . . . . with 'my warrens are bigger than your warrens' and other bollocks.

It's not rocket science, it's just ferreting, sure, there are a lot of folk who don't have a clue, but once you have figured it out, it's not so hard.

I'm starting to think i shouldnt take any more invites from folk on here up, christ knows what they must think of my unruly dog, my ferreting partners smoking on the job, and my chopping of bunnies, how wrong must i be? However, the rabbits seem to be forgiving enough to net them selves and save my shame.

Finally - if someone is willing to pay £225 quid for someone else to knock off a few dozen coneys in a day, they really do have too much money, please point me in their direction, i'll do it for 200 quid :laugh: That's not bad - 6 days a week, 4 weeks a month, that's £4800 a month, with the rabbits surely paying for the fuel and lunch. Do that 6 months a year and your looking at £28,800. And there's me doing it for free.

But then . . . .as said, i chop bunnies, laugh when i'm ferreting and have a dog who makes the odd mistake. . . . so maybe i'm not worth 200 quid :laugh:

Socks - i wouldnt mind a day out watching your bitch work sometime, if you are throwing the offers about, i will even turn out for free :laugh:

it aint all that......insurance.......fuel.............kit..........two men..............maintenance.....etc etc

dont get me wrong it must be good for what they do.................................but would imagine its hard sometimes as a full time job

Aye I'll come along aswell, I won't work for free though, you'll have to buy me dinner. :D

Just for the record . . . . . it was mean to be tongue in cheek. I understand that it's not that simple, but if cookie is right and does as much as he says and gets payed what he says he does. . . . then he's doing pretty ok out of it.

I know that certain members on here, work hard, in order to pay their bills, by catching rabbits.

But i think other members just like folk to think they do.

I'm no novice when it comes to the various ways of catching rabbits, but am quite happy to catch a f**k load for free, without the added pressure of being payed to do so. I'm fairly confident if they are there, we will get them.

Aye, payed rabbiters will work places that hobby ferreters might avoid, but i also think it's foolish to think that because someone doesnt get payed for it, they know any less, or are any less capable. Some of the best folk i have seen in any field of hunting, have been those who are simply obsessed with their chosen sport, and turn out to practice it wherever, whatever and whenever.

This is in no way knocking socks of chalkie, as i think they genuinly DO work very hard and get a lot done. And MORE importantly, are not arrogant with it.

Intresting replies

True friendship is hard to have in the hunting world as most are either after your perm or if your well know in hunting media trying to ball lick to get the admiraton they so crave from there peers.

By the way chalky great pictures as always :thumbs:

ATB Cookie

Intresting replies

True friendship is hard to have in the hunting world as most are either after your perm or if your well know in hunting media trying to ball lick to get the admiraton they so crave from there peers.

ATB Cookie

I'm just after your 225 quid :thumbs::tongue2:

Intresting replies

ATB Cookie

Not with your mutts fiver yes but johhny worth the £225 :thumbs:

ATB Cookie

Intresting replies

ATB Cookie

Not with your mutts fiver yes but johhny worth the £225 :thumbs:

ATB Cookie

:cray: :cray: How about £5 and a hug?

Johnnys a cheap date, couple of cans of bow, pouch of baccy and a kit kat and he's your man for the day :thumbs:

• Like 2