Been offered a CZ hmr 22" barrel..?

Lije it says been offered a cz hmr American with 'factory' barrel at 22 inches. A load of my mates have got the Varmint 16 inches and love it.

What are the advantages / disadvantages of the 22 inch, also on resell value?

Thanks guys.. :thumbs:

more velocity,and thats what going to hmr is all about if in doubt read als varmint site he tests them and chops the barrel we have shot both and you will see the difference on the long shots i have the long varmint and would not swap for a carbine.its a .22 thing as it reaches max velocity at 10" of barrel but with extra powder and a smaller bore you need the extra length if you want to get the max out of your gun.

For me the short barrel wins hands down. My 17HMR has a 14ins barrel as does my .22LR they are much easier to use in a truck and handle better.Both are super accurate. I've been told that you loose a few feet per second but the stuff i've shot with my guns hasn't noticed a jot! Both calibres have more than enough power to do the job intended. You pays your money and takes your choice as they say.

Edited by Brickhill