No car insurance?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When he goes to court just tell them he's either an MP or a banker.... He'll have his legal fees paid for by the taxpayer and will be able to claim damages from the taxpayers for making him look fooli

Revenue for old HRH won't collect itself!

No insurance carries 6points, but depending on the judge he may get 5 & a big fine if the judge shows leniency, I'd say it's a 50/50 chance

I nocked some ones wingmirror of the bike he wants 300 quid or claim of me insurance , says I scratched his bike I would admit to taking mirror of but not to scratchin it the piece of shit never fell over , I dunno what to do pay him or tell him to get f****d as I think he's trying it on , probs is I've never been in this situation do I deny all knowledge ?? Or risk loosing my no claims 4years

My insurance sends me a renewal quote every year, it states that i do not need to take any further action if i want to continue and renew my policy. They continue to take money from the bank and you have to do nothing. I have never had to contact any insurance company to renew my policy unless i wanted to cancel. Did he not pay monthly by direct debit?

When he goes to court just tell them he's either an MP or a banker.... He'll have his legal fees paid for by the taxpayer and will be able to claim damages from the taxpayers for making him look foolish. Seems to be the rage nowadays ;)

Not sure about Banker mate but he's certainly feeling like a right wanker today............ :yes::D

Its you isn't it

• Like 1

I nocked some ones wingmirror of the bike he wants 300 quid or claim of me insurance , says I scratched his bike I would admit to taking mirror of but not to scratchin it the piece of shit never fell over , I dunno what to do pay him or tell him to get f****d as I think he's trying it on , probs is I've never been in this situation do I deny all knowledge ?? Or risk loosing my no claims 4years

Get the bike model, go on eBay or to a scrap yard buy a replacement wing mirror. Send it to him. Job done. If he claims you scratched his bike, request his evidence that proves 'beyond reasonable doubt' that you are liable.

If he fails to supply it, you are not obliged to assume liability.