[BANNED TEXT] DO YOU SEASON START

I AM GOING OUT TONITE FOR AN HOUR

And how much "pest control" will you do in an hour ?? FFS, if you want to summer hunt, just do it !! Who are you trying to justify it to....Us or yourself ?? If you want to do it, just get out and do it !

Cheers.

• Like 2

I AM GOING OUT TONITE FOR AN HOUR

And how much "pest control" will you do in an hour ?? FFS, if you want to summer hunt, just do it !! Who are you trying to justify it to....Us or yourself ?? If you want to do it, just get out and do it !

Cheers.

lol

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

LAST WEEK I HAD SOME NEW permission WITH LOTS OF GAME ON THE LAND BUT YESTERDAY THE FARMER PHONED ME AND SAID IF I WANT TO KEEP THE LAND I GOT TO START WORKING IT NOW [bANNED TEXT] DO START LAMPING

I bet he didnt I think they got more things to worry about than a few pests l :hmm:

ATB Cookie

LAST WEEK I HAD SOME NEW permission WITH LOTS OF GAME ON THE LAND BUT YESTERDAY THE FARMER PHONED ME AND SAID IF I WANT TO KEEP THE LAND I GOT TO START WORKING IT NOW [bANNED TEXT] DO START LAMPING

I bet he didnt I think they got more things to worry about than a few pests l :hmm:

ATB Cookie

you bet he didnt do you y wud that b

ATB Cookie

ATB Cookie

My permission often ring me and pester me to go up to take a few bunnys.

Don't see why anyone would want to lie, if you want to summer hunt for the pot, pest control or whatever then do it and don't feel like you need to justify it.

Just don't brag about it on here because you will get moaned at.

Gaz