(pof) plenty of fish

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I met what I thought was a 21 year old stunner off there, turns out I was lured to a fat keepers cottage... He made me wear tweed breeks and feed his pheasants

Whats your username

I'm not ashamed to say i'm on there...met a couple of lasses, one dumped me then promptly moved to Canada, one was a single mother with a man complex/tropical fish obsession that i binned after she wa

THE THING I WOULD OF LIKED AT SCHOOL WAS MY COOKERY TEACHER TOO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME.................................................SHE WAS NICE..............AND SHE WOULD TEASE BIG TIME....................................WHO WOULD OF THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO GROW UP LIKEING MEN... :hmm:

I'm not ashamed to say i'm on there...met a couple of lasses, one dumped me then promptly moved to Canada, one was a single mother with a man complex/tropical fish obsession that i binned after she wanted to buy two puppies from the same litter to breed later in life :icon_eek: didn't even let me slide it up her either, prude. Another one was a lass i was 'seeing' (ie giving her one when i saw her down the town) but she eventually got a proper boyfriend and fell pregnant within a few months :cray: wounder cause she was fit! He cheated on her, she bantered me for a few weeks but i don't fancy being the 'daddy' so i broke it off. On there now but as i've got older i've lost my youthful good looks and have less luck, and the lasses have just got fat as fcuk! :whistling:

• Like 1

I'm not ashamed to say i'm on there...met a couple of lasses, one dumped me then promptly moved to Canada, one was a single mother with a man complex/tropical fish obsession that i binned after she wanted to buy two puppies from the same litter to breed later in life :icon_eek: didn't even let me slide it up her either, prude. Another one was a lass i was 'seeing' (ie giving her one when i saw her down the town) but she eventually got a proper boyfriend and fell pregnant within a few months :cray: wounder cause she was fit! He cheated on her, she bantered me for a few weeks but i don't fancy being the 'daddy' so i broke it off. On there now but as i've got older i've lost my youthful good looks and have less luck, and the lasses have just got fat as fcuk! :whistling:

we aint all fat as f**k :laugh:

put a photo up kay pretty please :D :D

Aye and its hard work taking girls back to your Mams. :whistling::laugh:

• Like 1

Aye and its hard work taking girls back to your Mams. :whistling::laugh:

:toast: :toast:

put a photo up kay pretty please :D :D

i think theres one in my gallery on here