Worming

Ferrets have a fast digestive system apparently so they don't get worms . but for me the proof would be in feeding them birds as the scats are full of feathers etc they would have a segment of worm in them ?.

To anyone in the know and simply because the thread is already here. Are ferrets also safe from worms from dogs? Got a new pup that will hopefully be spending alot of the in house time around the ferrets and don't want them picking anything up from her.

My ferret DID get worms. I went on Poo Patrol because she went really boney but with a big bulgy belly thought she wouldn't live very long because she was so boney. Went to the vet who gave me Pancur 10% liq dog/cat gave her 0.25ml of it for three days and now 2 months on she is looking a lot better and nearly back to her original weight.

No mate I'm feeding them James well whatever day to day but thay have rabbit trout heads venison etc and never seen anything in there like atb chris

That wellbeloved blows them up , i don't feed it any more ,I feed them dr johns merlin, now, bought a bag of welbeloved a month or so ago and by the time it was gone they all looked like dawn French : / ,