Who to ask to ferret the moors?

oh lol. i dont know if there are grouse on there but i wont be going there anytime soon. I sent a email to the rangers to ask about ferreting :)

i think you have gone about it the right way. theres two hills by me that i ferret on the one is a common and owned by the parishinors i went to a commoners meeting and got voted in as pest controller and its wrote in the minutes. so i am officially the pest controller for that common.

the other hill is owned by 3 people 2 farmers and a lord somebody lol, i only have permission on certain parts of it off the 2 farmers so i can do some of it :thumbs:

ask the game keeper/ estate owner, each estate will have a few keepers covering alot of land, the estates own the shooting rights, not the pest control rights :) and the moors are rented by farmers for sheep etc, so just go and speak to anyfarmer were you see or smell sheep dip, and he will put you along the right tracks, or tell you to get pissed, atb :thumbs: