moving out

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wormwood Scrubs ............   Best of luck to you and grow from the experience

You have to start some where lad, and it wont do your CV any good if you jump out of every job you get the chance off. Get your head down and get stuck in, mouth shut and learn. You were lucky you go

Moved out at 17 worked hard got a house settled with the woman have 3 kids now me dogs and very happy have fun enjoy life but keep your head screwed on don't take to much for granted listen to good ad

well im back home now .... after starting at 7 in the morning till like half 6 at night then out agane for about an hour to run in the birds every day for the last 5 days had to live in a shack with no toilet or shower .... was hell only 2 wee chip board bed rooms and a wee kitchen / tv roos was 6 foot by 8 haha wage was terrible tho

well im back home now .... after starting at 7 in the morning till like half 6 at night then out agane for about an hour to run in the birds every day for the last 5 days had to live in a shack with no toilet or shower .... was hell only 2 wee chip board bed rooms and a wee kitchen / tv roos was 6 foot by 8 haha wage was terrible tho

Pease of Piss ! For You .Welcome to the REAL WORLD :thumbs:

My start consisted of 4.30 Up lift to yard ,Shoveling shit..Riding out , cleaning Horses, Break !! then same again till 6. then back to my Wee attic Room..and Company of an 70 yr old lady ,she was mint Tho ,and sheep in the back yard for Recreation.. :laugh:

Hell is the next 50 Odd years...if you don't enjoy the Job you take up . :D

The Experience may make you LOOK ! at your Parents in a Different light.Bet, Now ! they dont Really give you a hard time and got your interest at heart Always :yes: and your tea on the Table ...

Growing up can be Hard without them..Keep them close, if not, in contact.. they are your Safety Net !! ;)

Edited by Tam O'Void
  • Like 1

Fair play for giving it a go mate. Don't blame you for leaving early, what was the wage? I fecked Belgium off mainly 'cause I missed home, but other factors were working 14/15/16 hr days for £500 p/month being a gardener (not my career choice). Sticking with my 'normal' 37.5hr job on £1.5k p/month and I'll never complain about it again lol.

ok well im not keen on putting the wage on her as its embarresing thaat i workd for that less. put it this was i get more doing 3 days grouse beating ..... not im back iv got 4 days grouse beating this week then 5 next week 40 quid a day .

• Like 1

You have to start some where lad, and it wont do your CV any good if you jump out of every job you get the chance off. Get your head down and get stuck in, mouth shut and learn.

You were lucky you got a chance, alot of lads dont!!!

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
ok well im not keen on putting the wage on her as its embarresing thaat i workd for that less. put it this was i get more doing 3 days grouse beating ..... not im back iv got 4 days grouse beating this week then 5 next week 40 quid a day .

Don't be embarassed money isn't everything & hard work never killed anyone. Enjoy your grouse beating, you'll earn your £40 for that one!!!

least i can say i tryed it and its somthing new . now respect my mum alot more for what she does for us to witch is a good thing.

Well done lad. Look at every experience as a chance to learn something and meet new people.................you never know where it leads to. And respect to you for appreciating what your mam does for you.

its every boys dream of earning money doing their favorite hobby,but it rarely works out,i drove bangers as a hobby and had visions of earning a fortune in motorsports,f...k me all it done was nearly lose me my home,lost me girlfriend,well that was the only positive.