Hello to all.

Blackfalcon

Just saying hello as I have just joined this forum, for anyone who does not know me I'm Chris Southern.

We are in not so suny Lockerbie trying to breed falcons in the rain, only been here since last September so lots of work to do to get the palce up to standard.

Hope we can see some good debate and friendly banter without the stuff that normally comes up on these forums, so far things on here look good : )

Chris

hello and welcome mate, how's your breeding season been? what sort of falcons do you produce

As this is my 1st season here we have had a lot to do in a very short time, and not been able to get things up to standard in the time we had.

Other then that things have gone quite well, we mostley breed pure gyrs with a few gyr x peregrines as well.

I will put some photos up from this season when I have the time later, thanks for the welcome.

Chris

Good to see you on chris :victory: ...

Its not a full on Falconry forum like you're used to but the sections have their moments mate :laugh:. I have just been trying to tell this price Nob Massey on the IFF who's having a bit of a poke but being a none falconer its not registering with him....

most of the forums these days are a mine field and full of them, I hate seeing the sport being dragged down by a manority of idiots :thumbs:.....

Tony

I saw the thread on IFF, pure set of knobs on there , well at least the ones in the 'clic' I cannot stand the arrogant attitude of the chosen few on there and the ones that lick the aformentioneds arses, always blaming the newbie or belittling anyone who tries to help newbies or the curious, its like pack hunting sport, even when people come on with dyslexia etc they straight there dishing out the verbals. Never there fault is the state of falconry in this country. Deffo no them who breed excessive amoiunts of birds that simply are not needed, its one forum i struggle to want to have any input too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 years later...

Hi, does anyone know Christopher Southern phone number or e mail address (i am not on FB) we bought a male perlin off him 3 year ago and want a female, or does anyone know anyone in the UK selling them, his little male is fantastic, we lost out old girl 3 years ago age 18