RIFLE NEEDED

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit of experience for you buddy;   In the spirit of honesty, i once put in a sales ad my 97 had once fired at 12.4ftlbs after stripping down and relubing and had required a detune. Next day I had a

Personally , I would have made sure I got all my kit sorted before getting any permission . Not only does it look unprofessional , but to be told by the land owner what gun you need fills me with drea

Basically a big f**k you il do what I want attitude lol nice one

Posted Images

To be perfectly honest I've heard a lot of complaints and dissatisfied feedback over the years regarding Gunpower as a company and their stealth rifle. Enough to ensure I would never go near them or, it with a :censored: bargepole.

S410 Classic will make a great hunting rifle Micheal but, only if you find a very nice, clean and well looked-after example within your budget and you are really happy all round with it.

You are under no pressure to have anything by lunchtime today so, relax and have a careful think before you part with your money.

Regards.

Simon

• Like 1

This post seems odd to me :hmm: why would a landowner give you permission if they have no confidence in you getting the job done...telling you what to use and how to use it..

Anyway no matter what anyone says you have your mind set on buying the stealth :cray:

Buy Cheap Buy Twice - Let us know what you trade your stealth in for

ATB

Adam

• Like 2

This post seems odd to me :hmm: why would a landowner give you permission if they have no confidence in you getting the job done...telling you what to use and how to use it..

Anyway no matter what anyone says you have your mind set on buying the stealth :cray:

Buy Cheap Buy Twice - Let us know what you trade your stealth in for

ATB

Adam

Tell the land owner if he's willing to pay you you'll buy a rapid if not, feck off! You keep going on about tuning kits etc, and the farmer says for you to get a rapid, an the reason is to shoot 50yrds etc, I hope your not going to get a rapid or whatever an tinkle with it, as we all know rapids are well comfortable of putting out quite some power with the correct know how. This is my look on it. You can't get in close enough, the farmer has said "Jo blogs who used to shoot used to have a rapid bla bla bla" you get me