RIFLE NEEDED

• 5 years later...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit of experience for you buddy;   In the spirit of honesty, i once put in a sales ad my 97 had once fired at 12.4ftlbs after stripping down and relubing and had required a detune. Next day I had a

Personally , I would have made sure I got all my kit sorted before getting any permission . Not only does it look unprofessional , but to be told by the land owner what gun you need fills me with drea

Basically a big f**k you il do what I want attitude lol nice one

Posted Images

Yep been diggin mate. I was after some info as ive took a liking to the gunpowers i like the look of them i like a small compact rifle it takes down into a laptop bag apparently. Was lookong at a rat catcher Co2 but  abit to small. Anyway with all the bad stuff im reading about them i might giv them a miss. But then this was all 6yrs ago  maybe they've been fixed. 

I havent a clue about which are a load of bollocks and the dogs bollocks. But im after a simular rifle to the Stealth II or Storm II. I was looking at the FX Impact untill i seen the pricetag.

ATB

I know what you mean, I have the Impact and you get what you pay for, superb but expensive. There was / is an FX Varmint for sale in the sales section, a couple of pages back which I think would be a better bet. The ratcatcher, as I am told, is a fun little gun but prone to temperature conditions as are most Co2 guns but as I have no direct knowledge on this matter, I am only repeating what other people have told me including my RFD.

I can tell you that there is an SMK pistol with a green handle (sorry, can't remember the model) which a few guys on another forum use for ratting and have fitted mods, metal stock extension and scope because they are PCP and only about £130 before messing with them. Looks good fun but not for me, I am useless with things like that.

The Verminator advert.

Phil

Just get an ultra small with a big punch

and up there with the best money can buy at half the price

plenty out there on the second hand market

and all kitted up with scopes ,,,pods,,mags,,,bag and so on

all you have to do is look

atvbmac:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, vizlauk said:

Or try the air arms tdr, which also goes in a small handi bag, these have been on the market for years, I’ve never come across a bad 1

Just wet and dry,d the stock she starting to look good now mate

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 1

Cheers mate ill take a look and have a read about the fx verminator later and the pistols aint for me either thats the main thing put me of the rat catcher was its basically a pistol aint it. Or a pistol with a really long barrel. 

Im going to keep looking aswell for a small rifle.pcp rifle or a takedown pcp. If you think of any let me know. As i say im clueless all these different names come up and i google them and they maybe good air rifles but not what im after. 

But i like the look of that fx verminator 

20 minutes ago, .177diesel said:

Cheers lads just seen your replies and i will take a look later. Keep them recommendations coming like i said to phil i havent a clue and and will have a look at them all but i do like the look of this fx verminator anyone used had one?

The ultra is a cracking rifle and the scorpion t10

better shot count with the t10

but both better than a rat catcher

and both not affected by the cold as with a rat catcher it is

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

ccccc5 (3).JPG

kkj9 (7).JPG

scorp (3).JPG

• Like 2

Nice rifles then i take it they are ultras and scorpions? Just been reading about the fx impact and watching videos on youtube of the .25 is that an fac and what is fac? I want one lol. I might sell my 1 of my kidneys lol

I like the look of the stealth and the storm but here a load of shit ive just been lookon at the logun  s16 .22? Multi shot pcp think its a take down aswell cant find AA tdr is it the s10? Whats the best place for secend hand buys?

I think im going to go as cheap as possible just to get something. And start saving for an fx impact i cant stop looking at it lol.

55 minutes ago, .177diesel said:

I might get a ratty aswell lol ive never shot one. someones got a modded one available on here. Is ther no way to fix the problems and make it a bit stronger?

How old are you mukka? Out of interest. 

A ratty and an impact... :) get both.

• Like 1