Harvest

Guest Moscow

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Last time i checked . . . . it was the 1st of August.   Who cares if it takes a couple more weeks, or even four to be cut, might mean there is actually some game still about which isn't lamp shy to

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:   Brilliant, I`ll be heading down Malton way this winter for a mooching holiday with one or two other blokes, should be fun. We`ll keep an eye out for a kiddies

more like

Posted Images

None of you lot come passed driffield , malton or whitby , inside these boundries Is our land we catch you we ram you simples !!

You have been warned , no exceptions

or the other way as you come onto my land I dont ram (to much paperwork) but I will warn you first time, and second time i report you to police I haven't put in loads of work to keep my permission to have twits poaching so I get 3am from worried farmers

with that said

they have done the hay, oilseed rape and made a start on barley so I will be living in the fields for next couple of weeks, helping farmer and shooting happy days!

Bedywhippet your full of shit boros our patch and I was taking the piss anyways !! f**k all round here worth crying about and feel free to head over I'm sure yous will have fun ha, everygate hole is getting blocked in local as a certain members been sucking a farmers cock and licking his hoop for permission warning him about us . Happy hunting I new this post would open a tin of worms ha ha

so your from boro are you,where abouts ? pm if you want