MY MISSUS NEW MICRO JILL 5 MONTH OLD

heres a quick pic of the little jill we picked up a couple of weeks ago off a mate 5 months old and dont think she will get much bigger should be ok to work her next month on a few little warrens cheers DM post-18045-0-61887900-1343747785.jpg

• Like 2

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

f**k me you been ferreting all these years but still can't tell the differance between a small jill and a micro, look forward to reading all your ferreting reports this coming season. Hahaha !!

heres a quick pic of the little jill we picked up a couple of weeks ago off a mate 5 months old and dont think she will get much bigger should be ok to work her next month on a few little warrens chee

not trying to be a dick but just looks like a normal sized jill to me,

Posted Images

your right mate just the right size for the warrens i use i also have her sister who is smaller than her DM

I

t's a bit difficult to tell her size, without something next to her t compare, but she doesn't look much smaller than my small jills. Any chance of a photo next to something like the mark 3 box?

alls im saying lads seen the parents of the kit they were small and told the jill is a micro

If he told you his cock was a bloater would you believe him? It's a small ferret...

Guest scramble

that doesn't look like it'd stand up to a good kick from a doe rabbit let alone a big buck. Cant see why anyone would choose them for workers. JMO :thumbs:

SCRAMBLE

Fcuk all the hype about micro ferrets give me a decent sized jill and a smaller hob any day,

Thats a decent pic CW but just imagine that poor little thing getting kick about by Auld Coney for a mornings graft.... Na not for me :thumbs:

And DM look at CW pic and yours that anit no micro youve got IMO

Im the same i dont think its a micro compared to chalky's pict. But i cant see them lasting a full day bolting rabbits out of big deep burrow's

• Like 1