Struggling for permission

:laugh: :laugh:

Ever thought that one of the reasons you cant get permission is the FACT that you well know for working your mutts illegally :hmm:

thats why i can get permish round my way it only takes one farmer to see ya then he tells every livery owner and farmer around

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

only addvice i can give is dress smart and use your manners ..if you go with a crowd you will get no sense what so ever ..money dosent work either .i know a lad thats been into the coursing game for w

Theres loads of very nice and decent dog lads who dont have a single square foot of permission, if you think this makes them in some way "less" than you then you are a fool! Permission is hard to get

Have you tried offering a farmer some of the £1000's you have paid in fines?

You boys need to get a grip its so funny that you think I am prick for stating a very clear barrier to dogmen and gaining permission that being a tad hooky stops you gaining that so hard to gain for running dogs permisssion.

So stero typed knuckle dragging running dog reply typing I am PRICK just hightlight why some dont get permission .

As always the internet breeds many a brave man :laugh:

ATB Cookie

LOL , stero typed knuckle dragging dog men LOL. Go back to your shooting section, rather than jumping to conclusions and stereotyping people !!!!! :thumbs:
  • Like 1
Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

O

You boys need to get a grip its so funny that you think I am prick for stating a very clear barrier to dogmen and gaining permission that being a tad hooky stops you gaining that so hard to gain for running dogs permisssion.

So stero typed knuckle dragging running dog reply typing I am PRICK just hightlight why some dont get permission .

ATB Cookie

LOL , stero typed knuckle dragging dog men LOL. Go back to your shooting section, rather than jumping to conclusions and stereotyping people !!!!! :thumbs:

Unlike yourself i own more than one running dog i shoot run dogs ferret fish.

Does not change fact that your lack of manners show to me would show to any landowner in the end

O

ATB Cookie

Unlike yourself i own more than one running dog i shoot run dogs ferret fish.

Does not change fact that your lack of manners show to me would show to any landowner in the end

You constantly have a go at the running dog enthusiasts, the lad that started the thread purely stated he had been nicked a few times for coursing and was now trying to seek permission. A change of heart from him, found god maybe. I don,t know but at least he is trying to do something about it, and his post was purely seeking advice. And you come on with your smart comments and don't like it when i say what i am thinking when i read your reply. And as for me having no manners, you know very little of me apart from your stereotypical view of running dog enthusiasts ( what was it, knuckle dragging dog men ). I will leave you to your views, have a safe and plenty full season and may all your pigeons be feral ! LOL :bye: Cheers Atb

ATB Cookie

Yes it does ,it breeds people like you who criticised a dogs condition from ignorance ,and the safety of anonymity.

I remember you from Pigeon Watch ,before you got shagged off that site.

30,000 acres of permission. :whistling:

Got 30000 acres thanks from hard work and years of trust etc not from hedge jumping without permission :toast:

Theres loads of very nice and decent dog lads who dont have a single square foot of permission, if you think this makes them in some way "less" than you then you are a fool!

Permission is hard to get and it dont help when you read bollocks in rags like Shooting Times saying "free pest controllers are probably looking for things to steal"!!!!

On some shooting estates you only have a small-ish window at the end of the season in which to run your dog, so what do you do for the other 5/6 months if that is your only permission?

We all know there are plebs about, but that has nothing to do with if you have permission or not.

• Like 3

Its hard to get permission especially if your young Evan farmers I milked cows for or worked there won't let me on sometimes saying lurchers killed his sheep or here's the real annoying one they have some old boy who comes once every two or three years an shoots one pheasant for himself when the place is moving with game an they say well o already have some one who shoots for me

• Like 1

Its hard to get permission especially if your young Evan farmers I milked cows for or worked there won't let me on sometimes saying lurchers killed his sheep or here's the real annoying one they have some old boy who comes once every two or three years an shoots one pheasant for himself when the place is moving with game an they say well o already have some one who shoots for me

So all of u saying I have 30000 acres well how much of it do u use regular enough to help the farmer or do u just have it to stop the young lads gettin any then bitch an moan that were the lowest of the low but have u ever took a young lad under your wing showed them way it's meant be done instead of calling is knuckle dragging apes

ATB Cookie

Yes it does ,it breeds people like you who criticised a dogs condition from ignorance ,and the safety of anonymity.

I remember you from Pigeon Watch ,before you got shagged off that site.

30,000 acres of permission. :whistling:

YUP shagged of because jealousy nowt else luckly the MODS are more balanced

ATB Cookie

30'000 acres,my arse.

Comes from working for farm contractors 30000 acres is not alot when your working across oxfordshire wilts berks and glouscester :thumbs:

So all of u saying I have 30000 acres well how much of it do u use regular enough to help the farmer or do u just have it to stop the young lads gettin any then bitch an moan that were the lowest of the low but have u ever took a young lad under your wing showed them way it's meant be done instead of calling is knuckle dragging apes

Not enough is the truth would I pass on share my permissions :yes: but would I introduce a person who has been fined for poaching :nono: it comes from being well respect good and what I do and self employment allows me to flex my work with the peak times of pest control I do take the young out on regular basis thanks .

If some of you actually ry to take on board some of others knowledge about gaining permission we would not have sob story threads like this one.

And if you been caught jumping the fence and got a rep for it dont cry about it on THL get out and try to rectify you damaged rep with the farmers landowners.

ATB Cookie