? Is Philip king da real king of da lurchers

Just wondering who we could credit as the biggest influence on hunting in Ireland I hear there is very little around that doesn't have he's line in it sum were would like some thoughts on this .fair comments please no gobshites.

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

said it 100 times a good dog run anywhere whether itss doagh to ardee to dublin to carlow to boston sleaford a goodin can run aanywhere not many dogs in ireland can do that.

Who ??

Now lads this thing is going to be taken down if this dosent stop if you lads can rember i started a few topics and they were wiped for alot less than this i might add .Now lads the dogs i have are br

Posted Images

Just wondering who we could credit as the biggest influence on hunting in Ireland I hear there is very little around that doesn't have he's line in it sum were would like some thoughts on this .fair comments please no gobshites.

Did you come on here just to stir things up in my opinion no one in ireland had more influence on the lurchers of today in ireland than p king like the man or not i would say most of the dogs in ireland have some of his old stuff in them

Prop back n the day but is all about money now days 1200 for pup that has not seen a field come off it fs.Dont get it his line surely he had to bring in dogs to start this line so not really his line anyway.What was the best dog that has came out off his yard??????

• Like 1

Your right so it cant be his line.He can get credit for breeding a good pup but there no such things as lines in my eyes.King had good dogs that could kill hares in Ireland but when they went across the water they where found wanting.Captain what is the best dog to come from his yard?????

Speedie how could I stir things up by askin a civil question as ye know m new to this so I wana get in with da Craic and c wats da opinions like around and c were dis conversation might go.i know there is a lot of people who consider themselves to have there own lines because they mix and match to what they tink they need and [bANNED TEXT] does it actually become your own stuff?