Saluki vs wolf

I still can't see the vid, but if it's the one I think it is, they were saying it was one older dog and the rest were pups. I can't get any vids on this laptop, I've been told to download Java, which I've done, but still no good !

Cheers.

• Like 1

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's a definatly a jackel, not a wolf,   even to be one of the smaller wolves (carpathian wolves are very small, as are Asiatic, i agree) but that is far two small to be either, the proportions are

whatever it was coyote,fox, jackal, wolf. 1on1 pound for pound the dog did well!

was gonna say wolf in mackem land..some f*****g dogs their but wolf is pushing the boat out..lol they should of stepped in to finish it right...near 2 mins for it to be finished

there was still plenty of life in that animal till just about half a minute before he was killed you would soon enough get a nasty bite if you tried to interveen.I think thats why most lads into this type of hunting prefer the bull cross which is far more eficient in getting the job done quick and clean.

Aye, cos lots of lads round these parts do jackels / wolves with their bull x's :laugh:

• Like 1

there was still plenty of life in that animal till just about half a minute before he was killed you would soon enough get a nasty bite if you tried to interveen.I think thats why most lads into this type of hunting prefer the bull cross which is far more eficient in getting the job done quick and clean.

Aye, cos lots of lads round these parts do jackels / wolves with their bull x's :laugh:

well said your a comidian :toast: The way some of yous go on about your super dogs you would think you were taking lions (FLUTE)

what ever the dogs were be it greyhound or saluki they were shit!!!! 3 dogs off the slip and only one dog doing the work with no style :laugh::yes:

whatever it was coyote,fox, jackal, wolf. 1on1 pound for pound the dog did well!
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...