That it does, but if the trap was 8" and you estimate the jaw size, that rat has a good sized napper, we could argue the toss all night but "I'm a believer!!"

Would still like to see other pics or a confirmed measurement, atb

will a french rat do lolnighttime020.jpg

is that a fox trap in the back ground....well camoed lol

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wouldnt want the rat on it either!

No pal, Ill have to see if any of the other lads got any better ones. this was taken off my old phone. Like i said it was about 4 years ago now. We used to get some big ones but this was the biggest i

holding anything away from the body and closer to camera will always make things look bigger

Posted Images

Many moons ago when I was young, there was an old 'farm' dump beside us up an old side road. We were out with pellet guns looking for crows, doos and the like and at the dump there were a few BIG rats there. Not as big as that last photo, granted, but I'd say easily around the size of the one posted originally.

That it does, but if the trap was 8" and you estimate the jaw size, that rat has a good sized napper, we could argue the toss all night but "I'm a believer!!"

yes its had 1 or 2 ;)
  • Like 1

Sorry fish but no!! Nice catch though! Didn't know you had beavers in france! Or is it a young wallaby?!

Eyes like a shit house rat!!!

coypu?

coypu?

:yes: they call them rats here :laugh:

Like i say we used to have a fair few big rats around the camp. Unlimited food and no predators. im not sure whether the trap actually killed it or just held it there long enough for one of the lads the run it through with a pitch folk. We used to have those sticky pads dotted around the place that accounted for a fair few aswell. Wish i had a few terriers back then. Lol

witch is the rat??? lol

It's a Bisam rat or nutria,

A real pest in Germany too.

Imported from north america and set free by activists in Europe.

They are supposed to taste very good and are sold under the name " swamp beaver"

Waidmannsheil!!