Lucky enough no - counrty girl you see lol :D Dont like neighbours, so i dont have them :victory:

country girl that listens to lil wayne :whistling:

You better f**k off pretty soon - you really are pissing me off you f*****g freak! So what your saying is people who lives in the country CANT listen to any other music than f*****g honky tonk or what????!!! Now go swallow your fist and f**k off!

:clapper: :clapper: remind me never to piss you off Mrs! :laugh:

You might just find you're self Deleted !!

Sorry to see Saho gone,but what was the Crime :hmm: Being Uncoventional or Just didn't fit in to the KNITTING CIRCLE :whistling:

I'll just keep up with his other names... :bye:

I doubt hes had as much names as you've had???...:-)

Who ME !!! :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface: I'm affronted by such allegations........Only here cause the Mods are on a tea break ;) they went so did SAHO makes you wonder..

You can be of here for any Ol' thing.Paully,no deeper meaning to most put off.Just not THL material..thats all,if your Harmless you can say what you please,but just not the connected. 8)

I'd ban you again. Your posts give me a f*****g sare heed trying to make sense of them... Lol

But That Problem Fox Can be sorted :yes: with no Headache.

Highlighted the again bit,never been here before. :angel: plus I don't owe Paully one for the Arse button jibe. :victory:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You better f**k off pretty soon - you really are pissing me off you f*****g freak! So what your saying is people who lives in the country CANT listen to any other music than f*****g honky tonk or what

Biggest problem with these problem familys is their rewarded for their bad behaviour by do gooder social workers and local authoritys so in most cases carry on makeing every fekers life a misery aroun

Lucky enough no - counrty girl you see lol Dont like neighbours, so i dont have them

Posted Images

Lucky enough no - counrty girl you see lol :D Dont like neighbours, so i dont have them :victory:

country girl that listens to lil wayne :whistling:

You better f**k off pretty soon - you really are pissing me off you f*****g freak! So what your saying is people who lives in the country CANT listen to any other music than f*****g honky tonk or what????!!! Now go swallow your fist and f**k off!

:clapper: :clapper: remind me never to piss you off Mrs! :laugh:

You might just find you're self Deleted !!

Sorry to see Saho gone,but what was the Crime :hmm: Being Uncoventional or Just didn't fit in to the KNITTING CIRCLE :whistling:

I'll just keep up with his other names... :bye:

I doubt hes had as much names as you've had???...:-)

Who ME !!! :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface: I'm affronted by such allegations........Only here cause the Mods are on a tea break ;) they went so did SAHO makes you wonder..

You can be of here for any Ol' thing.Paully,no deeper meaning to most put off.Just not THL material..thats all,if your Harmless you can say what you please,but just not the connected. 8)

I'd ban you again. Your posts give me a f*****g sare heed trying to make sense of them... Lol

But That Problem Fox Can be sorted :yes: with no Headache.

Highlighted the again bit,never been here before. :angel: plus I don't owe Paully one for the Arse button jibe. :victory:

One fox has been sorted, and it definitely had a sore head....lol

sounds like yous all live in paradise compared to huyton kids 14 15 years old have guns shootings every other day round here houses cars get blew up all the time

Houses get blown up!!!!

yes hand grenades have been thrown through houses round here have a look in the liverpool echo

how would he see that in fife..... :hmm:

you can buy the liverpool echo in rhyl so why not fife :laugh:

yeh but rhyl is full o scouse kunts,where as fife only has one :yes::thumbs:

Edited by craigyboy

my last 2 houses have been in small towns surrounded by the countryside but ive never really had anything serious to worry about just afew stupid we things dont think i could move into the countryside dont think it would be good for my son not having any friends

sounds like yous all live in paradise compared to huyton kids 14 15 years old have guns shootings every other day round here houses cars get blew up all the time

Houses get blown up!!!!

yes hand grenades have been thrown through houses round here have a look in the liverpool echo

What!!, Theres a scouser staying FIfe????.. :icon_eek: Cheers for the heads up mate....i'll have to start locking the front door................ :D
  • Like 1

Houses get blown up!!!!

What!!, Theres a scouser staying FIfe????.. :icon_eek: Cheers for the heads up mate....i'll have to start locking the front door................ :D

scousers preffer the back door :whistling:
  • Like 2

my last 2 houses have been in small towns surrounded by the countryside but ive never really had anything serious to worry about just afew stupid we things dont think i could move into the countryside dont think it would be good for my son not having any friends

you say that mate but i think you will find that alot of kids start doing more with there dad, and start taking more intrest and understanding what you do , the computer games are the worst pile of shite ever and should be banned, my lad at night sometimes cant get too sleep because hes been on his game so much and his mind cant shut down. its nice to keep your children close to you and when your out of the way abit your kids do alot more with you. my opionion

• Like 1

you say that mate but i think you will find that alot of kids start doing more with there dad, and start taking more intrest and understanding what you do , the computer games are the worst pile of shite ever and should be banned, my lad at night sometimes cant get too sleep because hes been on his game so much and his mind cant shut down. its nice to keep your children close to you and when your out of the way abit your kids do alot more with you. my opionion

having lived and brought kids up in both environments i can say hand on heart the countryside wins hands down. why do you think kids in the countryside will be billy no mates :laugh: theres always the car,bike,bus,phone,txt and internet to name a few ways to keep intouch :laugh:

Houses get blown up!!!!

scousers preffer the back door :whistling:

blow his house up lads :laugh: :laugh:

having lived and brought kids up in both environments i can say hand on heart the countryside wins hands down. why do you think kids in the countryside will be billy no mates :laugh: theres always the car,bike,bus,phone,txt and internet to name a few ways to keep intouch :laugh:

thats right i agree paul , would sooner bring me kids up in a quite enviroment, they find the little things in life more exciting.............and they can still see there friends at school and enjoy there friends staying over........... i love peaceful surroundings...............i would sooner have my kids play out in the fields , than a concrete jungle..........full of cars etc

• Like 2

out of interest how would you all deal with it if any of our kids was running riot and out of control like some of these families?

thankfully my two are complete saints :laugh:....

my kids know better mate, mine have had there run ins over the years they have been far from saints but they do know the difference between right and wrong and what the consiquences are for being stupid :thumbs:

my kids know better mate, mine have had there run ins over the years they have been far from saints but they do know the difference between right and wrong and what the consiquences are for being stupid :thumbs:

Bang on mate :thumbs:. mine are pretty much the same. you look at alot of the youth on the streets these days and none have any respect what so ever, when I was a kid even though I had a few run ins I always respected my elders, these days scum are beating up old people for pennies and mugging people for mobile phones and the like....

then again some kids are brought up in a stable anvironment and perhaps meet up with the wrong crowd or somthing in their life which may be a tragedy of some sort triggers it. knew a lad when I was a teen who's brother hanged himself, I was best mates with the lad that killed himself but his younger brother went well off the rails...

Pretty sad to see and hard to deal with when we was 16......

out of interest how would you all deal with it if any of our kids was running riot and out of control like some of these families?

thankfully my two are complete saints :laugh:....

Well i dont have any children but if i did they would be brought up like i was..........battered if i did something wrong... :yes: My Mums main 2 threats were.......1: If i get caught smoking then she would buy me the biggest cigar in the world and make me smoke it till i was sick and 2: If i brought the police to the door she would break my back...... :yes:

Not to say that i didnt get up to mischief when i was young, but mischief it was. I'd have never crossed the line to anything serious or i would have paid for it. Think that upbringing kept me in line for the future... :thumbs: