after several arguments over the internet mo and saho got to no each other better and after all that happened they walked off into the sunset to live happily ever after,,,,,, bless :wub: :wub:

They must have walked miles then cause theres f**k all there............ :laugh:

f**k knows what happened then.... :D

:icon_redface::laugh:

I'm surprised you've not featured on "Like to punch thread".....................thought Mo would have had you up there........... :angel:

:laugh: did look for my name :laugh:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You better f**k off pretty soon - you really are pissing me off you f*****g freak! So what your saying is people who lives in the country CANT listen to any other music than f*****g honky tonk or what

Biggest problem with these problem familys is their rewarded for their bad behaviour by do gooder social workers and local authoritys so in most cases carry on makeing every fekers life a misery aroun

Lucky enough no - counrty girl you see lol Dont like neighbours, so i dont have them

Posted Images

Any local scum living in your town .local scroat here seizing his bulldog on cats n wee dogs.the ma nda sitting in the garden drinking cider laughing about it.think there was a bit of interbreeding going on hes a rare looking specimen.tell us about your local scroat.

Got a filthy grass next door if that counts

got one here too mate :censored:

mo-chara..... :hmm:

what you on about now ffs. If its grass, well if that word was mentioned around us lot, well someone would end up coming away off in a bad state. I hate grasses - even more than "that" waste of air
  • Like 1

got one here too mate :censored:

mo-chara..... :hmm:

what you on about now ffs. If its grass, well if that word was mentioned around us lot, well someone would end up coming away off in a bad state. I hate grasses - even more than "that" waste of air

guilty conscience..... :hmm:

My god like - this thread is about problem families living in your area! Not arguing and messing about. Just leave it.

Well for now anyway

calm down dear, its the internet.... :D

• Like 2

Lucky enough no - counrty girl you see lol :D Dont like neighbours, so i dont have them :victory:

country girl that listens to lil wayne :whistling:

You better f**k off pretty soon - you really are pissing me off you f*****g freak! So what your saying is people who lives in the country CANT listen to any other music than f*****g honky tonk or what????!!! Now go swallow your fist and f**k off!

you sweet talking f****r

Lucky enough no - counrty girl you see lol :D Dont like neighbours, so i dont have them :victory:

You better f**k off pretty soon - you really are pissing me off you f*****g freak! So what your saying is people who lives in the country CANT listen to any other music than f*****g honky tonk or what????!!! Now go swallow your fist and f**k off!

you sweet talking f****r

Thank you, i do try :D

f*****g grass... His f*****g alcoholic mother, his alcoholic aunt and her feral f*****g kids.. Oh and the rest of that inbred family... I moved to the next town to get away from the inbreds

I love living out in the country but need to move even more remote because of theiving knackers

i love it when your angry mo :icon_redface:

i think she learned it from me lol

f**k off you infected toe nail.. Id learn nothing from you, if i did id be talking about nothing other than the stupidest religious shite!

Im usually never angry craigyboy, its just this nutjob that gets on my tits!!

ps - sorry ferret features for this happening on your thread.

He gets on your tits? The whole AA of them? :laugh: couldn't resist sorry!

Seriously though that's what he's after, a reaction, if he can make you react like how you don't like, add him to your ignore list. :thumbs:

• Like 2